Young Royals is a Swedish TV series, created by Lisa Ambjörn and writen by Sofie Forsman, Tove Forsman along with Lisa Ambjörn. The series stars Samuel Astor, Mimmi Cyon, Uno Elger in pivotal roles. The first season of Young Royals will be releasing on July 1, 2021. Check below for more inside information about [name]. This page will put a light upon the Young Royals wiki, cast info, release date, teaser/trailer, actors/actress with their roles, controversies, trivia, shooting location info, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more.
Synopsis: When Prince Wilhelm (Edvin Ryding) arrives at the prestigious boarding school Hillerska he finally gets an opportunity to explore his true self and find out what kind of life he really wants. Wilhelm starts dreaming of a future filled with freedom and unconditional love far away from the royal obligations - but when he unexpectedly becomes next in line for the throne his dilemma is heightened as he has to make a choice. Love or duty.
Young Royals Wiki:
|Original Title||Young Royals|
|Release date||July 1, 2021|
|Writer(s)||Lisa Ambjörn, Sofie Forsman, Tove Forsman,|
|Producer(s)||Lars Beckung, Lisa Berggren Eyre, Martin Söder,|
‘Young Royals‘ Cast Credits:
- Edvin Ryding as Wilhelm
- Samuel Astor as Nils
- Mimmi Cyon as Fredrika
- Uno Elger as Walter
- Ingela Olsson as Anette Lilja
- Fabian Penje as Henry
- Felicia Truedsson as Stella
- Carmen Gloria Pérez as Linda
- Christian Hillborg as Rickard
- Sanna Ekman as Stella mamma
- Pernilla August as Kristina
- Ylva Lööf as Husmor
- Anna Azcárate as Husmor Anna
Trailer/ Teaser of Young Royals:
‘Young Royals‘ FAQ:
- Release date of Young Royals is on July 1, 2021.
- Director/Creator(name) of Young Royals is Lisa Ambjörn, Lisa Ambjörn, .
- Writer(s) of [showname] is Lisa Ambjörn, Sofie Forsman, Tove Forsman, .
- Producer(s) of Young Royals is Lars Beckung, Lisa Berggren Eyre, Martin Söder, .
- Where can I watch Young Royals?
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: