Leverage: Redemption is an American TV series directed by Dean Devlin, Marc Roskin, Francis dela Torre, Jonathan Frakes, and Noah Wyle. The first eight episodes will premiere on IMDb TV beginning July 9, 2021, with an additional eight episodes to stream in late 2021. The series stars Gina Bellman, Aldis Hodge, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf, and Aleyse Shannon in pivotal roles.
The technical crew includes for music direction, for cinematography and Brian Gonosey, Corey Trench, Joel Griffen, Lana Wolverton, for Brian Gonosey, Corey Trench, Joel Griffen, Lana Wolverton, . Check below for more inside information about Leverage: Redemption. This page will put a light upon the [name] wiki, cast info, release date, teaser/trailer, actors/actresses with their roles, controversies, trivia, shooting location info, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more.
Synopsis: In this new iteration, and new world, the Leverage crew have watched as the rich and powerful continue to take what they want without consequence. Grifter Sophie Devereaux (Gina Bellman), thief Parker (Beth Riesgraf), hitter Eliot Spencer (Christian Kane), and hacker Alec Hardison (Aldis Hodge) have watched the world change over the last eight years. Since their last job, it’s become easier–and sometimes legal–for the rich to become richer and the powerful to squash anyone who gets in their way. To address the changes in the world around them, the team finds new blood in Harry Wilson (Noah Wyle), a corporate lawyer who is looking for redemption after realizing he’d been sitting on the wrong side of the table for his entire career, and Breanna Casey (Aleyse Shannon), Hardison’s foster sister who has a knack for computers, robotics, and getting into trouble.
Leverage: Redemption Wiki:
|Original Title||Leverage: Redemption|
|Release date||July 9, 2021|
|Director(s)||Dean Devlin, Francis dela Torre, Jonathan Frakes, Marc Roskin, Noah Wyle,|
|Writer(s)||Alayna Heim, Chris Downey, John Rogers, Matthew Okumura,|
|Producer(s)||Brandon Lambdin, Chris Downey, Dean Devlin, Hannah Kreger, John Rogers, Kate Rorick, Marc Roskin, Rachel Olschan,|
|Editor(s)||Brian Gonosey, Corey Trench, Joel Griffen, Lana Wolverton,|
|Production companies||Electric Entertainment,|
‘Leverage: Redemption‘ Cast Credits:
- Gina Bellman as Sophie Devereaux
- Aldis Hodge as Alec Hardison
- Christian Kane as Eliot Spencer
- Beth Riesgraf as Parker
- Aleyse Shannon as Breanna Casey
- Noah Wyle as Harry Wilson
- Lucy Taylor as Bligh
- Brittany Chandlera as Lucy
- John Hans Tester as Ethan Bradford
- Michael Wozniak as Lawyer
- Michael Krikorian
- Holly Bonney
- Annunziata Gianzero as Adrienne Bisset
- Nadiya Khan as Sana Al-Abadi
- Cecilia Leal as Isabella Navarro
- Anna Grace Loman as Emma
- Kim Matula as Krista
- Gillian Saker as Tina Reynolds
- Sara Osi Scott
- Amy Le as Tien
- Manon Pages
- Wyatt Parker
- Jamie Tran
Trailer/ Teaser of Leverage: Redemption:
‘Leverage: Redemption‘ FAQ:
- Release date of Leverage: Redemption is on July 9, 2021.
- Director/Creator(name) of Leverage: Redemption is/are Dean Devlin, Francis dela Torre, Jonathan Frakes, Marc Roskin, Noah Wyle, .
- Writer(s) of [showname] is/are Alayna Heim, Chris Downey, John Rogers, Matthew Okumura, .
- Producer(s) of Leverage: Redemption is/are Brandon Lambdin, Chris Downey, Dean Devlin, Hannah Kreger, John Rogers, Kate Rorick, Marc Roskin, Rachel Olschan, .
- Where can I watch Leverage: Redemption?
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the following email to report directly: