Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a 2008 American-English language movie, directed by Nicholas Stoller and written by Jason Segel. The film stars Jason Segel, Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis in the pivotal roles. The film’s synopsis read as Devastated Peter takes a Hawaiian vacation in order to deal with the recent break-up with his TV star girlfriend, Sarah. Little does he know, Sarah’s traveling to the same resort as her ex – and she’s bringing along her new boyfriend.”The technical crew of the film includes Lyle Workman for music direction, Russ T. Alsobrook for cinematography, and William Kerr for editing. Check below for more inside information about Forgetting Sarah Marshall. This page will put a light upon the Forgetting Sarah Marshall wiki, cast info, release date, teaser/trailer, actors/actresses with their roles, controversies, trivia, shooting location info, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall Synopsis:Devastated Peter takes a Hawaiian vacation in order to deal with the recent break-up with his TV star girlfriend, Sarah. Little does he know, Sarah's traveling to the same resort as her ex - and she's bringing along her new boyfriend.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall Wiki:
|Title||Forgetting Sarah Marshall|
|Original Title||Forgetting Sarah Marshall|
|Run Time||111 min|
|Genre||Comedy, Drama, Romance,|
|Release date||April 18, 2008|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Producer(s)||Judd Apatow, Shauna Robertson|
|Music Director(s)||Lyle Workman|
|Cinematographer(s)||Russ T. Alsobrook|
|Forgetting Sarah Marshall Instagram|
|Forgetting Sarah Marshall Facebook|
|Forgetting Sarah Marshall Twitter|
|Forgetting Sarah Marshall YouTube||YouTube|
‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall‘ Cast Credits:
- Jason Segel as Peter Bretter
- Kristen Bell as Sarah Marshall
- Mila Kunis as Rachel Jansen
- Russell Brand as Aldous Snow
- Bill Hader as Brian Bretter
- Liz Cackowski as Liz Bretter
- Maria Thayer as Wyoma
- Jack McBrayer as Darald
- Taylor Wily as Kemo
- Da’Vone McDonald as Dwayne the Bartender
Trailer/ Teaser of Forgetting Sarah Marshall:Add missing trailer
Budget and Box office collection of Forgetting Sarah Marshall (real-time)
Here’s the complete information regarding the box office collection of Forgetting Sarah Marshall. The film is being made with the budget of (Est.) and the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall has collected in the domestic box office and $42,660,794 in the international box office. The total worldwide box office collection of the film Forgetting Sarah Marshall is $105,833,257 . Check out the below table for a more detailed figure of the box office collection.
|Budget||In Local Currency:|
|Box office collection (Local Currency)||Domestic:|
|Box office collection (USD)||Domestic:|
|Total Box office collection (USD)||In Local Currency:|
|In USD: $105,833,257|
Countrywise Box office collection of Forgetting Sarah Marshall
|United States & Canada||$63,172,463|
|United Arab Emirates|
- The release date of the film Forgetting Sarah Marshall is April 18, 2008.
- The film is being directed by Nicholas Stoller.
- The producer/s of the film Forgetting Sarah Marshall is/are Judd Apatow, Shauna Robertson.
- The original title of the film Forgetting Sarah Marshall is Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
- The genres of the film Forgetting Sarah Marshall is/are Comedy, Drama, Romance, .
- The movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall released in the year 2008.
- The original language of the film is English.
- The movie’s country of origin is United States.
- The writer/s of the film Forgetting Sarah Marshall is/are Jason Segel.
- The film’s music composed by Lyle Workman.
- The cinematographer or director of photography of the film Forgetting Sarah Marshall is Russ T. Alsobrook.
- The editor of the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall is William Kerr.
- The film Forgetting Sarah Marshall has a runtime of 111 min.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the following email to report directly: