Candy is a 2006 Australian-English language movie, directed by Neil Armfield and written by Luke Davies (novel “Candy: A Novel of Love and Addiction”) (screenplay), Neil Armfield (screenplay). The film stars Abbie Cornish, Heath Ledger, Geoffrey Rush in the pivotal roles. The film’s synopsis read as A poet falls in love with an art student who gravitates to his bohemian lifestyle — and his love of heroin. Hooked as much on one another as they are on the drug, their relationship alternates between states of oblivion, self-destruction, and despair.”The technical crew of the film includes Paul Charlier for music direction, Garry Phillips for cinematography, and Dany Cooper for editing. Check below for more inside information about Candy. This page will put a light upon the Candy wiki, cast info, release date, teaser/trailer, actors/actresses with their roles, controversies, trivia, shooting location info, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more.
Candy Synopsis:A poet falls in love with an art student who gravitates to his bohemian lifestyle -- and his love of heroin. Hooked as much on one another as they are on the drug, their relationship alternates between states of oblivion, self-destruction, and despair.
|Run Time||108 min|
|Release date||September 8, 2006|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Writer(s)||Luke Davies (novel "Candy: A Novel of Love and Addiction") (screenplay), Neil Armfield (screenplay)|
|Producer(s)||Margaret Fink, Emile Sherman|
|Music Director(s)||Paul Charlier|
‘Candy‘ Cast Credits:
- Abbie Cornish as Candy
- Heath Ledger as Dan
- Geoffrey Rush as Casper
- Tom Budge as Schumann
- Roberto Meza Mont as Jorge
- Tony Martin as Mr. Wyatt
- Noni Hazlehurst as Mrs. Wyatt
- Holly Austin as Sunglasses Shop Assistant
- Craig Moraghan as Washing Machine Dealer
- John Lee as Hock Shop Man
Trailer/ Teaser of Candy:Add missing trailer
Budget and Box office collection of Candy
This panel will discuss the cost of making the movie Candy as well as how much money it made at the box office. The budget for the movie is estimated to be , while the total amount that Candy has grossed at the box office is $2,105,096.
- The release date of the film Candy is September 8, 2006.
- The film is being directed by Neil Armfield.
- The producer/s of the film Candy is/are Margaret Fink, Emile Sherman.
- The original title of the film Candy is Candy.
- The genres of the film Candy is/are Drama, Romance, .
- The movie Candy released in the year 2006.
- The original language of the film is English.
- The movie’s country of origin is Australia.
- The writer/s of the film Candy is/are Luke Davies (novel "Candy: A Novel of Love and Addiction") (screenplay), Neil Armfield (screenplay).
- The film’s music composed by Paul Charlier.
- The cinematographer or director of photography of the film Candy is Garry Phillips.
- The editor of the movie Candy is Dany Cooper.
- The film Candy has a runtime of 108 min.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the following email to report directly: