Pig is a 2021 American film, directed by Michael Sarnoski and written by Vanessa Block along with the director. Satrring by Nicolas Cage, Alex Wolff, Adam Arkin, the film releasing on July 16, 2021 by Neon.
Synopsis: A truffle hunter who lives alone in the Oregonian wilderness must return to his past in Portland in search of his beloved foraging pig after she is kidnapped.
|Release date||July 16, 2021|
|Writer(s)||Michael Sarnoski, Vanessa Block,|
|Producer(s)||Adam Paulsen, Ben Giladi, Bobby Hoppey, Danny Cohen, David Carrico, Dimitra Tsingou, Dori A. Rath, Joseph Restaino, Kyle Eaton, Marisa Clifford, Michael Diamond, Nicolas Cage, Robert Bartner, Steve Tisch, Thomas Benski, Tim O'Shea, Vanessa Block, Yara Shoemaker,|
|Music Director(s)||Alexis Grapsas, Philip Klein,|
|Editor(s)||Brett W. Bachman,|
‘Pig‘ Cast Credits:
- Nicolas Cage as Rob
- Alex Wolff as Amir
- Adam Arkin as Darius
- Nina Belforte as Charlotte
- Dalene Young as Jezebel
- Gretchen Corbett as Mac
- Julia Bray as Tweakette
- Darius Pierce as Edgar
- Elijah Ungvary as Scratch
- Brian Sutherland as Drunk Man
- David Knell as Finway
- Sean Tarjyoto as Dishwasher
- Tom Walton as Butcher Joe
- Davis King as Bryce
- Kevin Michael Moore as Dennis
- Beth Harper as Diner Waitress
- Dana Millican as Nurse
- October Moore as Helen
Trailer/ Teaser of Pig:
- Release date of Pig is on July 16, 2021.
- Director/Creator(name) of Pig is/are Michael Sarnoski, .
- Writer(s) of [showname] is/are Michael Sarnoski, Vanessa Block, .
- Producer(s) of Pig is/are Adam Paulsen, Ben Giladi, Bobby Hoppey, Danny Cohen, David Carrico, Dimitra Tsingou, Dori A. Rath, Joseph Restaino, Kyle Eaton, Marisa Clifford, Michael Diamond, Nicolas Cage, Robert Bartner, Steve Tisch, Thomas Benski, Tim O'Shea, Vanessa Block, Yara Shoemaker, .
- Where can I watch Pig?
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: