Dancing Queens is a 2021 Swedish film directed by Helena Bergström, written by Helena Bergström and Denize Karabuda and starring Max Ulveson, Rakel Wärmländer and Molly Nutley. The film released on Netflix on June 3, 2021.
Synopsis: The story centers around Dylan Pettersson (Molly Nutley), a 23 year old girl from a small island in the Bohuslän archipelago with big dancing aspirations. When she’s talked into cleaning at the struggling drag club Queens, the club’s star dancer and choreographer (Fredrik Quiñones) accidentally discovers Dylan’s talent. She desperately wants to be a part of the show, but she’s a girl – and it’s a drag show. However, where there’s a will, there’s a way. The film stars Molly Nutley, Marie Göranzon, Claes Malmberg, Christopher Wollter, Rakel Wärmländer, Ann Westin, Max Ulveson, Mattias Nordkvist, Razmus Nyström, André Christenson, Emil Almén, Fredrik Robertsson, Robert Fux, Louie Indriana, Dominika Peczynski and Fredrik Quiñones, who makes his acting debut and is also the choreographer of the film. Dancing Queens will be directed by Helena Bergström who’s also the scriptwriter together with Denize Karabuda. The costumes are created by Swedish fashion designer Camilla Thulin and Norwegian Gaute Storaas is composing the music.
Dancing Queens Wiki:
|Original Title||Dancing Queens|
|Release date||June 3, 2021|
|Writer(s)||Denize Karabuda, Helena Bergström,|
|Producer(s)||Colin Nutley, Joana Sorobetea, Mikael Bergkvist,|
‘Dancing Queens‘ Cast Credits:
- Molly Nutley as Dylan Petterson
- Christopher Wollter as Micke Seth
- Fredrik Quinones as Victor
- Rakel Wärmländer as Vera
- Max Ulveson as Sebbe
- Claes Malmberg as Tommy La Diva
- Mattias Nordkvist as Kenneth Petterson
- Robert Fux
- Marie Göranzon as Margareta
- Emil Almén as Magnus
- Razmus Nyström as Sasha
- André Christenson as Joel
- Dominika Peczynski as Danuta
- Fredrik Robertsson as Jackie
- Louie Nelson Indriana as Hassan
- Ann Westin as Bettan
Trailer/ Teaser of Dancing Queens:
‘Dancing Queens‘ FAQ:
- Release date of Dancing Queens is on June 3, 2021.
- Director/Creator(name) of Dancing Queens is/are Helena Bergström, .
- Writer(s) of [showname] is/are Denize Karabuda, Helena Bergström, .
- Producer(s) of Dancing Queens is/are Colin Nutley, Joana Sorobetea, Mikael Bergkvist, .
- Where can I watch Dancing Queens?
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: