William McLeod is a Canadian politician and physician who served as a representative for Cape Breton in the Canadian Parliament from 1879 to 1882. His term lasted from 1879 until 1882. In 1877, he was chosen as the third Moderator of the Presbyterian Church in Canada after having served as a leader in the Free Church in Mira Ferry. William McLeod was born on July 4, 1854 in Ontario, Canada. William McLeod died on June 13, 1932 at the age of 77 years in CanadaToronto. Check below for more deets about William McLeod. This page will put a light upon the William McLeod bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
William McLeod Profile:
|Stage Name||William McLeod|
|Real Name||William McLeod|
|Birthday||July 4, 1854|
|Death||Died on June 13, 1932 (91 years ago) (Age: 77 years) in CanadaToronto|
|Hometown||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
William McLeod Family
Family and Personal Life
William McLeod‘ father’s name is Not Available and William McLeod‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
William McLeod Trivia
- William McLeod was born in Ontario, Canada.
- William McLeod’s birth sign is Cancer.
- He received his education at Sydney Academy, Dalhousie University, and in 1875, he received his degree in medicine from Bellevue Hospital Medical College.
- In the year 1883, he was given the position of Medical Superintendent of Quarantine in Sydney.
- He tied the knot with Jessie McIntosh, who went on to become a prominent figure in the Women’s Missionary Society.