William James Mayo is a prominent American physician and one of the co-founders of the famous Mayo Clinic, which he established with his brother. William James Mayo was born on June 29, 1861 in New York, United States. William James Mayo died on July 28, 1939 at the age of 78 years in United States. Check below for more deets about William James Mayo. This page will put a light upon the William James Mayo bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
William James Mayo Profile:
|Stage Name||William James Mayo|
|Real Name||William James Mayo|
|Birthday||June 29, 1861|
|Death||Died on July 28, 1939 (84 years ago) (Age: 78 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
William James Mayo Family
Family and Personal Life
William James Mayo‘ father’s name is Not Available and William James Mayo‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
William James Mayo Trivia
- William James Mayo was born in New York, United States.
- William James Mayo’s birth sign is Cancer.
- The Sisters of Saint Francis approached him with the request to assist in the construction of a new hospital. In response, he established their own own portion, together with his brother and their father.
- He predicted that the average life expectancy of people all throughout the globe would be 70 years at the beginning of the 20th century, and he was correct.
- Because their father was a doctor, both he and his brother were exposed to the fundamentals of the field while accompanying their father on home calls.