Walt Frazier, often known by his nickname “Clyde,” is an American point guard who has been honoured as an NBA All-Star seven times and contributed to the New York Knicks’ championship runs in 1970 and 1973. From 1969 to 1975, he had seven straight seasons in which he was named to the First Team of the NBA All-Defensive Team. Born on March 29, 1945, Walt Frazier hails from Atlanta, United States. As in 2023, Walt Frazier's age is 78 years. Check below for more deets about Walt Frazier. This page will put a light upon the Walt Frazier bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Walt Frazier Profile:
|Stage Name||Walt Frazier|
|Real Name||Walt Frazier|
|Birthday||March 29, 1945|
|Birthplace||Atlanta, United States|
|Hometown||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
Walt Frazier Family
Family and Personal Life
Walt Frazier‘ father’s name is Not Available and Walt Frazier‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Walt Frazier Trivia
- Walt Frazier was born in Atlanta, United States.
- Walt Frazier’s birth sign is Aries.
- He attended Southern Illinois University for all four years of his collegiate basketball career before being selected by the Knicks in the fifth round of the 1967 draught.
- After he retired from the Knicks, he began working as a commentator for the team on radio and television.
- After being married to Marsha Clark for two years and having two children together, the pair decided to obtain a divorce and end their marriage.