Vivek Simha is an Indian actor who predominantly works in the Kannada film industry. He started his acting career with the Kannada serial, titled, ‘Sowbhagyavathi’ which aired on Colors Kannada. He also appeared in the big-screen and acted in Premier Padmini, Choori Katte and Vidatru Kannada movies. Born on 17 November 1992, Vivek Simha hails from Mysore, Karnataka. As in 2020, Vivek Simha’s age is 28 years. Check below for more deets about the actor. This page will put a light upon the Vivek Simha biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Vivek Simha Biography:
|Stage Name||Vivek Simha|
|Real Name||Vivek Simha|
|Birthday||17 November 1992|
|Birthplace||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Wife||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Sheshadripuram boys high school Banglore-20|
Hymamshu Jyothi Kala Peetha
|College||Seshadripuram First Grade College, Yelahanka|
Vivek Simha’s Known and Lesser Known Facts
- Vivek Simha was born in Mysore, Karnataka on 17 November 1992.
- Vivek Simha’s father name is NA and Vivek Simha’s mother name is NA.
- Vivek Simha’s family photo…
- He started his acting career with a Kannada serial, titled, Soubhagyavathi where he played the main lead role. The serial was aired on Colors Kannada.
- His first featured film was ‘Choorikatte’ which released in 2018.
- He also appeared in 2019’s ‘Premier Padmini’ where his acting was applauded by critics and audiences. The film also boosted his popularity.
- He also participated in ‘Dance India Dance’ dancing reality show which aired on Zee Kannada.
Vivek Simha’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Vivek Simha, Vivek Simha wiki, Vivek Simha bio, Vivek Simha news, Vivek Simha photos, Who is Vivek Simha, Shetty Shetty biography, Vivek Simha Photos
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: