Vijay Deverakonda is an Indian film actor who predominantly works in the Telugu film industry. Vijay made his film debut in 2011 in Ravi Babu’s romantic comedy Nuvvila. However, Vijay gained recognition with his supporting job in Yevade Subramanyam. Vijay gained stardom by playing the lead role in the 2016 romantic comedy Pelli Choopulu, which won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu, the Filmfare Award for Best Film – Telugu and was featured by Forbes India in their 30 Under 30 list of 2019.
Early Life and Careers:
Vijay Deverakonda was born on 09 May 1989 to a Telugu speaking family in Achampet, Telangana, India. He is the first son of Telugu television director, Deverakonda Govardhan Rao and Deverakonda Madhavi. He has a younger brother, Anand Deverakonda who is also an actor in the Telugu film industry.
He did his schooling in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Puttaparthi (Ananthpur District, Andra Pradesh). Then he joined Little Flower Junior school, Hyderabad for further studies. He graduated Bcom degree at Badruka College of Commerce, Hyderabad.
Vijay Deverakonda made his film debut by starring in Ravi Babu’s romantic comedy Nuvvila in 2011. After his first movie, he was also seen in 2012’s Telugu movie Life Is Beautiful where he had a small cameo role. Both films are successful at the box office, however, failed to give Deverakonda much recognition. Then, he was introduced to an assistant director at the time, Nag Ashwin, who later cast him in a supporting role for the 2015 movie Yevade Subramanyam alongside actor Nani. The film was produced by the daughters of Ashwini Dutt, a producer in the Telugu film industry. Priyanka Dutt backed him, and once the shooting started, Swapna Dutt signed him onto her company. The film went on to be a critical and commercial success, and Deverakonda won high praise for his diction, energy, and role in the movie.
As the main lead, his first film was Pelli Choopulu where he cast opposite Ritu Verma. The film went on to be commercially successful. His 2017’s Arjun Reddy gave him more popularity not in Telugu states but also in other states of South India. He later acted in several Telugu films such as Geetha Govindam, Mahanati, Taxiwaala, Dear Comrade, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindhi, and so on.
Vijay Devarakonda next appeared in World Famous Lover Telugu movie which slated to release on 14 February 2020. The film also stars Raashi Khanna, Aishwarya Rajesh, Catherine Tresa, Izabelle Leite in the lead roles.
|Real Name||Vijay Deverakonda|
|Stage Name||Vijay Deverakonda|
|Birthday||09 May 1989|
|Father Name||Govardhan Rao|
|Mother Name||Deverakonda Madhavi|
|Current City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|School||Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Puttaparthi,|
Little Flower Junior school, Hyderabad
|College||Badruka College of Commerce, Hyderabad|
|Debut film||Nuvvila Telugu Movie (2011)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Travelling, Watching movies,|
|Vijay Deverakonda Instagram|
|Vijay Deverakonda Facebook|
|Vijay Deverakonda Twitter|
|Vijay Deverakonda Youtube||Youtube|
|Vijay Deverakonda Mobile Number||N.A.|
Vijay Deverakonda’s Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Vijay Deverakonda says, his family used to call him rowdy each time he did something not approved by them. Over time, he started to use the term for himself and his fans.
- Vijay Devarakonda was linked up with his Geetha Govindam and Dear Comrade co-star Rashmika Mandanna. There was an allegation towards Vijay Devarakonda that he was the reason for Rashmika Mandanna and Rakshit Shetty‘s engagement breakup. However, Vijay Devarakonda clarifies that he and Rashmika Mandanna are nothing more than just friends.
- It was rumored earlier that Vijay Devarakonda is dating a foreigner named Vimmy. It was also reported that the actor had got engaged to her secretly and would get married to her soon. Regarding the rumour, Vijay Devarakonda had posted on his Facebook page on June 3, 2017, “Lol. 14 hours flight lo unte, India lo Na pelli chestunaranta. My 2 Sons Rummy & Dummy who the press forgot to mention along with their Mummy Vimmy all thank the Press for the warm wishes #Funny #Gossip (sic).
— R13 (@Ramesh_R13) September 12, 2018
Additional information about Vijay Deverakonda
- Does Vijay Deverakonda know cooking? – No.
- Does Vijay Deverakonda smoke? – Not known.
- Does Vijay Deverakonda drink alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Vijay Deverakonda go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Vijay Deverakonda’s first crush? – Not revealed.
- Who is Vijay Deverakonda’s girlfriend ( Vijay Deverakonda’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Vijay Deverakonda’s wife? – Unmarried.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s mobile number is N.A.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s email address N.A.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s shoe size is 9.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s height is 5.9″
- Vijay Deverakonda’ mother tongue is Telugu.
- Vijay Deverakonda’ father name is Govardhan Rao.
- Vijay Deverakonda’ mother name is Deverakonda Madhavi.
- Vijay Deverakonda’ brother name is Anand Deverakonda.
- Vijay Deverakonda’ birthday date is 09 May 1989.
- Vijay Deverakonda’ age is 32 years
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: