In April of 2015, Victoria Arlen, an American formerly competing in the paralympics in swimming and now working as a sportscaster, became one of ESPN’s youngest ever employed newsreaders. She competed in the Summer Paralympics in 2012 and earned four medals overall, including one gold and three silver medals. Born on September 26, 1994, Victoria Arlen hails from New York, United States. As in 2023, Victoria Arlen's age is 29 years. Check below for more deets about Victoria Arlen. This page will put a light upon the Victoria Arlen bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Victoria Arlen Profile:
|Stage Name||Victoria Arlen|
|Real Name||Victoria Arlen|
|Birthday||September 26, 1994|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
Victoria Arlen Family
Family and Personal Life
Victoria Arlen‘ father’s name is Not Available and Victoria Arlen‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Victoria Arlen Trivia
- Victoria Arlen was born in New York, United States.
- Victoria Arlen’s birth sign is Libra.
- She suffered from transverse myelitis and acute disseminated encephalomyelitis at the age of 11, which led to her paralysis and vegetative state for nearly four years. In the year 2010, she gradually regained the ability to talk, eat, and move.
- In 2016, she overcame insurmountable obstacles and recovered her ability to walk. In 2017, she became a participant on Dancing With the Stars for its 25th season.
- Her parents are Jacqueline and Larry Arlen. In addition to her two older brothers, she is a triplet.