Tomberlin is an American folk singer and songwriter who is widely known for her 2018 debut album ‘At Weddings’. Released with Saddle Creek Records, the album has earned positive reviews from critics. Tomberlin released her second full-length album, ‘I Don’t Know Who Needs To Hear This’, in 2022. Born on April 6, 1995, Tomberlin hails from Jacksonville, United States. As in 2023, Tomberlin's age is 28 years. Check below for more deets about Tomberlin. This page will put a light upon the Tomberlin bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
|Birthday||April 6, 1995|
|Birthplace||Jacksonville, United States|
|Hometown||Jacksonville, Florida, United States|
Family and Personal Life
Tomberlin‘ father’s name is Not Available and Tomberlin‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
- Tomberlin was born in Jacksonville, United States.
- Tomberlin’s birth sign is Aries.
- Her birth name is Sarah Beth Tomberlin.
- She moved five different times before her family ended up residing in Fairfield, Illinois.
- At age 16, Tomberlin finished high school and attended college for a short period.
- She later dropped out, when she started writing songs for her first album.
- Tomberlin released her debut studio album in 2018 on Saddle Creek Records, titled ‘At Weddings’.
- In 2020, she released a new EP called ‘Projections’.
- Tomberlin has performed on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”.
- She can be found on Instagram under the username @tomberlinnnn, where she features her lifestyle and career.