Timothy Shay Arthur is a native of the United States. He was an American novelist who lived during the nineteenth century, and he is most remembered for his work “Ten Nights in a Bar-Room and What I Saw There,” which was published in 1854 and vilifies drinking. In addition, he had a number of tales published in the well-known Godey’s Lady’s Book. Timothy Shay Arthur was born on June 6, 1809 in New York, United States. Timothy Shay Arthur died on March 6, 1885 at the age of 75 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Timothy Shay Arthur. This page will put a light upon the Timothy Shay Arthur bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Timothy Shay Arthur Profile:
|Stage Name||Timothy Shay Arthur|
|Real Name||Timothy Shay Arthur|
|Birthday||June 6, 1809|
|Death||Died on March 6, 1885 (138 years ago) (Age: 75 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
Timothy Shay Arthur Family
Family and Personal Life
Timothy Shay Arthur‘ father’s name is Not Available and Timothy Shay Arthur‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Timothy Shay Arthur Trivia
- Timothy Shay Arthur was born in New York, United States.
- Timothy Shay Arthur’s birth sign is Gemini.
- In the years that followed, he found employment first as a wholesale merchandiser and then as a representative for an investment firm. In the early 1930s, he started submitting his writing to various literary periodicals for publication.
- His name is often used in connection with the Temperance movement.
- He was the son of a miller and had been born and raised in New York. After that, he tied the knot and had a family with three kids.