Terry Cavanagh is an Irish game programmer and developer who is most known for his contributions to the puzzle platform game VVVVVV, which was released in 2010, and the independent Twitch game Super Hexagon, which was released in 2014. Born on January 14, 1984, Terry Cavanagh hails from Dublin, Ireland. As in 2023, Terry Cavanagh's age is 39 years. Check below for more deets about Terry Cavanagh. This page will put a light upon the Terry Cavanagh bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Terry Cavanagh Profile:
|Stage Name||Terry Cavanagh|
|Real Name||Terry Cavanagh|
|Birthday||January 14, 1984|
|Hometown||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
Terry Cavanagh Family
Family and Personal Life
Terry Cavanagh‘ father’s name is Not Available and Terry Cavanagh‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Terry Cavanagh Trivia
- Terry Cavanagh was born in Dublin, Ireland.
- Terry Cavanagh’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- After graduating from Trinity College with a degree in mathematics, he spent some time working as a market risk analyst before devoting his whole career to the creation of video games.
- In 2009, he was one of his first to achieve popularity when he created the widely played flash game Don’t Look Back.
- Although he was born in Tydavnet, which is located in County Monaghan, Ireland, he eventually made his home in London, England.