Terrie Hall is a native of the United States. Before she passed away in her early fifties, this activist is most known for her work fighting against the tobacco business. During her lifetime, she was diagnosed with eleven different forms of cancer or recurrences of cancer. At the age of 17, she began smoking cigarettes in a social setting with her friends. Terrie Hall was born on July 19, 1960 in Mount Clemens, United States. Terrie Hall died on September 16, 2013 at the age of 53 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Terrie Hall. This page will put a light upon the Terrie Hall bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Terrie Hall Profile:
|Stage Name||Terrie Hall|
|Real Name||Terrie Hall|
|Birthday||July 19, 1960|
|Death||Died on September 16, 2013 (10 years ago) (Age: 53 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Mount Clemens, United States|
|Hometown||Mount Clemens, Michigan, United States|
Terrie Hall Family
Family and Personal Life
Terrie Hall‘ father’s name is Not Available and Terrie Hall‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Terrie Hall Trivia
- Terrie Hall was born in Mount Clemens, United States.
- Terrie Hall’s birth sign is Cancer.
- Her first cigarette was when she was thirteen years old, and by the time she was in her late teens, she was smoking up to two packs of cigarettes every day. At the age of forty, she was given a diagnosis of mouth cancer; afterwards, she was treated for throat cancer, which resulted in the removal of her larynx.
- She was included in a public service announcement against smoking that was shown on television by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Her father smoked cigarettes just as she did.
- She is the daughter of Loretta McNutt and Gordon Ezben, and she spent her childhood in both Michigan and North Carolina. Her marriage resulted in the birth of a daughter who was given the name Dana before it broke up.