Taylor Quinn Cole is an American actress and former fashion model. She has been in several television shows, including the CW’s The Originals as well as Impastor on TV Land, Supernatural, and The Glades on A&E. She was a recurring character on the popular NBC show The Event. She has subsequently guest-starred on several popular television series, such as Second Chance, Ballers, Castle, Two and A Half Men, and NCIS. Born on April 29, 1984, Taylor Cole hails from Arlington, United States. As in 2023, Taylor Cole's age is 39 years. Check below for more deets about Taylor Cole. This page will put a light upon the Taylor Cole bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Taylor Cole Profile:
|Stage Name||Taylor Cole|
|Real Name||Taylor Quinn Cole|
|Birthday||April 29, 1984|
|Birthplace||Arlington, United States|
|Hometown||Arlington, Texas, United States|
|Parents||Father: Shawn Christian|
|Mother: Deborah Quinn|
Family and Personal Life
Taylor Cole‘ father’s name is Shawn Christian and Taylor Cole‘ mother’s name is Deborah Quinn. On a personal note, on June 20, 2020, Taylor Cole got married to director Cameron Larson in a wedding that was live-streamed from Lake Tahoe.
- Taylor Cole was born in Arlington, United States.
- Taylor Cole’s birth sign is Taurus and her height is 5′ 7″ (1.70 m).
- Taylor Cole is an American actress and former fashion model who is known for her many different roles in movies and TV shows.
- She became known for her regular parts on famous shows like “The Originals” on CW, “Impastor” on TV Land, “Supernatural” on CW, and “The Glades” on A&E.
- Taylor was a regular on the hit NBC show “The Event,” which helped her become even more well-known in the entertainment business.
- She has also been on TV shows like “Second Chance,” “Ballers,” “Castle,” “Two and a Half Men,” and “NCIS,” among others.
- Taylor Cole has been a big star in Hallmark Channel movies, like “Long Lost Christmas,” “Pumpkin Everything,” “All Is Bright,” “South Beach Love,” “One Winter Wedding,” “Unlocking Christmas,” and “Aloha Heart.”
- In the beginning of her career, she worked as a model and was in ads for famous products like Crest toothpaste, Old Spice, and Dooney & Bourke handbags.
- Taylor’s playing career started when she played Erika Spalding on the WB show “Summerland.” This was her first part as a regular on a TV show.
- She has also been in music videos, like Ryan Cabrera’s “True,” Bullet for My Valentine’s “Tears Don’t Fall,” and Papa Roach’s “Scars.”
- Taylor Cole shows how versatile she is as an actor in both scary movies like “April Fool’s Day” and action movies like “12 Rounds.”
- She became a regular character on the popular show “Heroes” and played Private Rachel Mills on the main series.
Taylor has been a guest star on famous shows like “NCIS,” “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” and “Supernatural,” where she has played the same character in different scenes.
- She became well-known for her roles in Hallmark Channel’s made-for-TV movies, in which she played interesting characters in love and warm-hearted stories.
- She could be found on Instagram under the username @taylorquinncole.