Taya Kyle is an American citizen. She is famous for being the widow of United States Navy SEAL and record-breaking military sniper Chris Kyle. Taya Kyle appeared in the film American Sniper, which was nominated for an Academy Award and is about her husband’s life. Chris Kyle was a record-breaking military sniper. Born on September 4, 1974, Taya Kyle hails from Oregon, United States. As in 2023, Taya Kyle's age is 49 years. Check below for more deets about Taya Kyle. This page will put a light upon the Taya Kyle bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Taya Kyle Profile:
|Stage Name||Taya Kyle|
|Real Name||Taya Kyle|
|Birthday||September 4, 1974|
|Birthplace||Oregon, United States|
|Hometown||Oregon, Oregon, United States|
Taya Kyle Family
Family and Personal Life
Taya Kyle‘ father’s name is Not Available and Taya Kyle‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Taya Kyle Trivia
- Taya Kyle was born in Oregon, United States.
- Taya Kyle’s birth sign is Virgo.
- During the time when screenwriter Jason Hall was working on the script for American Sniper, she provided him with assistance.
- Following the publication of her husband’s book, American Sniper, in 2012, she decided to write her own autobiographical work and titled it American Wife.
- She is the older of Kent Studebaker and Kim Allenbaugh’s two children, and she spent her childhood in Oregon. Her union to Chris Kyle started in 2001, resulted in the birth of two children, and came to an abrupt stop in early 2013 when Chris Kyle was shot and died at a shooting range in Texas.