Tammy Wynette is an American singer who is regarded as the “First Lady of Country Music.” She is famous for her rendition of the song “Stand by Your Man” and for her work with a variety of well-known musicians, including Loretta Lynn. Tammy Wynette was born on May 5, 1942 in Mississippi, United States. Tammy Wynette died on April 6, 1998 at the age of 55 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Tammy Wynette. This page will put a light upon the Tammy Wynette bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Tammy Wynette Profile:
|Stage Name||Tammy Wynette|
|Real Name||Tammy Wynette|
|Birthday||May 5, 1942|
|Death||Died on April 6, 1998 (25 years ago) (Age: 55 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Mississippi, United States|
|Hometown||Mississippi, Mississippi, United States|
Tammy Wynette Family
Family and Personal Life
Tammy Wynette‘ father’s name is Not Available and Tammy Wynette‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Tammy Wynette Trivia
- Tammy Wynette was born in Mississippi, United States.
- Tammy Wynette’s birth sign is Taurus.
- She spent her childhood on a farm that was owned by her grandparents, where she helped pick cotton alongside the adult fieldworkers.
- As a pioneering woman in country music, she is often mentioned in the same breath as Dolly Parton and Loretta Lynn.
- She has been married five times: first to Euple Byrd in 1959, then to Don Chapel in 1967, then to George Jones in 1969, to Michael Tomlin in 1976, and finally to George Richey on July 6, 1978. Her first marriage was to Byrd, and her subsequent marriages were to Chapel, Jones, Tomlin, and Richey. Her children were named Georgette, Jackie, Gwendolyn, and Tina. She had four children.