Suraj Gowda is an Indian model, actor, writer and director who predominantly works in Kannada film industry. He appeared in Yenanthiya (2013) Kannada movie before making big-screen debut as the main lead in Maduveya Mamatheya Kareyole (2016). He then acted in several Kannada movies. He will also be directing his upcoming movie Ninna Sanihake along with the acting. Let’s check out Suraj Gowda Wiki, Suraj Gowda Biography, Suraj Gowda Filmography, Suraj Gowda Age, Suraj Gowda Birthday, Suraj Gowda Unknown Facts, Suraj Gowda Biodata and more.
Early Life and Careers:
Suraj Gowda was born on 13 April 1988 to a Kannada speaking family in Mysore, Karnataka India. As of 2020, Suraj Gowda’s age is 32 years. He is the son of M A Prakash and Surekha V. He graduated computer engineering graduate from the VTU.
Suraj Gowdais a model turned actor started his career in the film industry after winning the Zee Kannada’s reality show Paradeshadalli Paradata in 2011. Suraj debut his film career with the art film Yenanthiya which released in 2013. He then appeared in Maduveya Mamatheya Kareyole (2016) which was produced under the banner of Thoogudeepa Productions.
In 2015, it is reported that he will be making a Bollywood film titled Adventure. Suraj Gowda will be turning writer as he penned his upcoming film Ninna Sanihake. Notably, he will also be directing the movie himself. The film marks the debut of late matinee idol Dr Rajkumar’s granddaughter Dhanya Ramkumar, who is paired opposite Suraj Gowda in the film.
|Real Name||Suraj Gowda|
|Stage Name||Suraj Gowda|
|Birthday||13 April 1988|
|Father Name||M A Prakash|
|Mother Name||Surekha V|
|Birthplace||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Eduction||Engineering in Computer Science|
|Debut film||Yenanthiya Kannada movie (2013)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Travelling, Watching movies, writing, reading|
|Suraj Gowda Instagram|
|Suraj Gowda Facebook|
|Suraj Gowda Twitter|
|Suraj Gowda Youtube||Youtube|
Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Suraj Gowda is an Indian model, actor, writer and director who predominantly works in Kannada film industry.
- His breakthrough film was ‘Maduveya Mamatheya Kareyole'(2016) which produced under the banner of Thoogudeepa Productions.
- He won the zee Kannada’s reality show Paradeshadalli Paradata in 2011.
- In 2009, he won the Mr Mysore title.
- In 2013, he won the Mr Karnataka title.
- He will also be making Bollywood debut with ‘Adventure’.
- With Ninna Sanihake he is turning into writer and director as well.
- Does Suraj Gowda know cooking? – No.
- Does Suraj Gowda smoke? – Not known.
- Does Suraj Gowda drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Suraj Gowda go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Suraj Gowda’s girlfriend ( Suraj Gowda’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Suraj Gowda’s wife? – Unmarried.
- Suraj Gowda’s shoe size is 9.
- Suraj Gowda’s height is 5’9″
- Suraj Gowda’ mother tongue is Kannada.
- Suraj Gowda’ father name is M A Prakash.
- Suraj Gowda’ mother name is Surekha V.
- Suraj Gowda’ birthday date is 13 April 1988.
- As of 2020, Suraj Gowda’ age is 32 years
- Suraj Gowda’ hometown is Mysore, Karnataka.
|2||Maduveya Mamatheya Kareyole||Kannada||2016|
Tags: Suraj Gowda wiki, Suraj Gowda biography, Suraj Gowda age, Suraj Gowda bio, Suraj Gowda biodata, Suraj Gowda personal info, Suraj Gowda filmography, Suraj Gowda girlfriend, Suraj Gowda lover, Suraj Gowda family, Suraj Gowda mother, Suraj Gowda father, Suraj Gowda sister, Suraj Gowda wife, Suraj Gowda brother, Suraj Gowda spouse, Suraj Gowda height, Suraj Gowda facebook, Suraj Gowda instagram, Suraj Gowda twitter, Suraj Gowda linkedin, Suraj Gowda snapchat, Suraj Gowda tiktok, Suraj Gowda phone number, Suraj Gowda mobile number, Suraj Gowda email, Suraj Gowda actor, Suraj Gowda Photos, Suraj Gowda upcoming movies, Suraj Gowda movie list, Suraj Gowda birthday, Suraj Gowda home address
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: