Sunny Kaushal is an Indian actor who predominantly works in Hindi film industry. He is the younger brother of actor Vicky Kaushal and son of action director Sham Kaushal. He started his career as an Assistant Director in 2011’s My Friend Pinto Hindi Movie. His acting debut film was ‘Sunshine Music Tours and Travels’ which released in 2016.
|Real Name||Sunny Kaushal|
|Stage Name||Sunny Kaushal|
|Birthday||28 September 1989|
|Father Name||Sham Kaushal|
|Mother Name||Veena Kaushal|
|Siblings||Vicky Kaushal (Elder brother)|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Debut film||Sunshine Music Tours and Travels (2016)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Travelling, Watching movies, reading, writing|
|Sunny Kaushal Instagram|
|Sunny Kaushal Facebook|
|Sunny Kaushal Twitter|
|Sunny Kaushal Youtube||Youtube|
|Sunny Kaushal Mobile Number||N.A.|
Early Life and Careers:
Sunny Kaushal was born on 28 September 1989 in Mumbai, Maharastra. As of now, Sunny Kaushal’s age is 31 years. He is the second son of Sham Kaushal and Veena Kaushal. His elder brother Vicky Kaushal who won National Film Award for Best Actor.
Sunny Kaushal studied at The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India but later left it to learn acting. He worked as an assistant director on the films My Friend Pinto (2011) and Gunday (2014). After making his acting debut with the box office flop Sunshine Music Tours and Travels (2016), he had his first commercial success by portraying a hockey player in the sports drama Gold (2018). For that movie, he also nominated for Best Supporting Actor in Hindi cinema.
Other than feature films, Sunny Kaushal also acted in a few web series which includes Official Chukyagiri (2016), Official CEOgiri (2018), The Forgotten Army – Azaadi Ke Liye (2020). He also appeared in two short films Love at First Sight (2017) and The Embrace (2019). Sunny Kaushal will next be seen in Bhangra Paa Le Hindi movie, Hurdang Hindi Movie, Shiddat Hindi Movie.
Sunny Kaushal’s Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Sunny Kaushal is the younger brother of actor Vicky Kaushal and son of action director Sham Kaushal.
- Sunny Kaushal dropped his dream of becoming a CA to pursue his career in the showbiz industry.
- He started his career as an Assistant Director in 2011’s My Friend Pinto Hindi Movie. He also worked as an Assistant director in Gunday which starred Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra.
- He made his acting debut with 2016’s Sunshine Music Tours and Travels which was a disaster at the box-office.
Additional information about Sunny Kaushal
- Does Sunny Kaushal know cooking? – No.
- Does Sunny Kaushal smoke? – Not known.
- Does Sunny Kaushal drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Sunny Kaushal go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Sunny Kaushal’s girlfriend ( Sunny Kaushal’s lover)? – Sharvari Wagh (Rumour).
- Who is Sunny Kaushal’s wife? – Unmarried.
- Sunny Kaushal’s shoe size is 8.5.
- Sunny Kaushal’s height is 5’6″
- Sunny Kaushal’ mother tongue is Hindi.
- Sunny Kaushal’ father name is Sham Kaushal.
- Sunny Kaushal’ mother name is Veena Kaushal.
- Sunny Kaushal’ brother name is Vicky Kaushal.
- Sunny Kaushal’ birthday date is 28 September 1989.
- Sunny Kaushal’ age is 31 years
- Sunny Kaushal’ hometown is Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Sunny Kaushal’ debut film was Sunshine Music Tours and Travels which released in 2016.
- Most searched terms about Sunny Kaushal on Google are Sunny Kaushal marriage, Sunny Kaushal age, Sunny Kaushal girlfriend, Sunny Kaushal love, Sunny Kaushal wife, Sunny Kaushal brother, Sunny Kaushal wiki, Sunny Kaushal biography, Sunny Kaushal lifestyle, Sunny Kaushal mobile number, Sunny Kaushal photos, Sunny Kaushal gold, Sunny Kaushal and Vicky Kaushal, Sunny Kaushal family, Sunny Kaushal birthday.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: