American Steven Tyler is the lead vocalist of the band Aerosmith, which has been nominated for four Grammy Awards and has achieved widespread acclaim due to the success of albums such as Toys in the Attic and Rocks. Born on March 26, 1948, Steven Tyler hails from New York City, United States. As in 2023, Steven Tyler's age is 75 years. Check below for more deets about Steven Tyler. This page will put a light upon the Steven Tyler bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Steven Tyler Profile:
|Stage Name||Steven Tyler|
|Real Name||Steven Tyler|
|Birthday||March 26, 1948|
|Birthplace||New York City, United States|
|Hometown||New York City, New York, United States|
Steven Tyler Family
Family and Personal Life
Steven Tyler‘ father’s name is Not Available and Steven Tyler‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Steven Tyler Trivia
- Steven Tyler was born in New York City, United States.
- Steven Tyler’s birth sign is Aries.
- Drummering was where he got his start in the music business after being raised by a musician who played classical music and a secretary.
- The song “Dream On” by Aerosmith was selected for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame because it is widely regarded as one of the songs that had the greatest impact on the evolution of rock music.
- On September 1, 1978, he wed Cyrinda Foxe, then two years and one month later, in November 1987, he divorced her and wed Teresa Barrick. He wed her again on May 28, 1988. In 2016, he started a romantic relationship with Aimee Ann Preston. His daughter Liv Tyler is an actress who has achieved a great deal of success in the entertainment industry. He also has two further daughters called Mia and Chelsea, as well as a son named Taj.