Stanley Livingston is an American actor who is best known for his role as Richard “Chip” Douglas on the television series My Three Sons, which aired on ABC and CBS from 1960 through 1975. Stanley Livingston was born in the United States. Born on November 24, 1950, Stanley Livingston hails from California, United States. As in 2023, Stanley Livingston's age is 73 years. Check below for more deets about Stanley Livingston. This page will put a light upon the Stanley Livingston bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Stanley Livingston Profile:
|Stage Name||Stanley Livingston|
|Real Name||Stanley Livingston|
|Birthday||November 24, 1950|
|Birthplace||California, United States|
|Hometown||California, California, United States|
Stanley Livingston Family
Family and Personal Life
Stanley Livingston‘ father’s name is Not Available and Stanley Livingston‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Stanley Livingston Trivia
- Stanley Livingston was born in California, United States.
- Stanley Livingston’s birth sign is Sagittarius.
- In the film The Bonnie Parker Story from 1958, he made his debut in the part of a little kid. This was one of his first performances.
- In addition, he had positions as a producer and director in the Los Angeles area.
- From 1968 to 1974, he was married to Sandra L. Goble, and the couple had one child together.