Stacy Lattisaw is an American, Released five hit albums between 1981 and 1986, including Young and in Love, Let Me Be Your Angel, and What You Need from 1989. Born on November 25, 1966, Stacy Lattisaw hails from Washington, United States. As in 2023, Stacy Lattisaw's age is 57 years. Check below for more deets about Stacy Lattisaw. This page will put a light upon the Stacy Lattisaw bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Stacy Lattisaw Profile:
|Stage Name||Stacy Lattisaw|
|Real Name||Stacy Lattisaw|
|Birthday||November 25, 1966|
|Birthplace||Washington, United States|
|Hometown||Washington, Washington, United States|
Stacy Lattisaw Family
Family and Personal Life
Stacy Lattisaw‘ father’s name is Not Available and Stacy Lattisaw‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Stacy Lattisaw Trivia
- Stacy Lattisaw was born in Washington, United States.
- Stacy Lattisaw’s birth sign is Sagittarius.
- When she was just eleven years old, she performed as the opening act for Ramsey Lewis in front of a crowd of 30,000 people.
- In 1989, her single “Where Do We Go from Here” conquered the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts and reached the number one spot.
- She tied the knot with her husband, Kevin Jackson, and the couple went on to have two children.