Simran Choudhary is an Indian actress and model who predominantly works in Telugu film industry. She made her big-screen debut with ‘Hum Tum’ Telugu movie which released in 2014. She is the winner of Femina Miss India Telangana 2017, Miss Andhra Pradesh 2012 and Tollywood Miss Hyderabad 2012.
Simran Choudhary’ Personal Info:
|Real Name||Simran Choudhary|
|Stage Name||Simran Choudhary|
|Birthday||19 July 1993|
|Current City||Hyderabad, India|
|School||DRS International School, Hyderabad, India|
|College||St. Francis Degree College For Women, Hyderabad, India|
|Debut||Film (Telugu): Hum Tum (2014)
TV: Miss Andhra Pradesh 2012 (2012)
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling, Basketball Enthusiast|
|Simran Choudhary Instagram|
|Simran Choudhary Facebook|
|Simran Choudhary Twitter|
Early Life and Careers:
Simran Choudhary was born on 19 July 1993 to a Telugu speaking family in Hyderabad, India. As of now, Simran Choudhary’s age is 28 years. She did her schooling in DRS International School, Hyderabad, India and graduated in St. Francis Degree College For Women, Hyderabad, India.
Simran Choudhary started her career as a model and won Tollywood Miss Hyderabad 2012, Miss Andhra Pradesh 2012 and Femina Miss India Telangana 2017. She made her big-screen debut ‘Hum Tum’ Telugu movie (2014). She then appeared in ‘Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi’ Telugu movie (2018). She will next be seen in Bombhaat Telugu movie which also stars Sai Sushanth Reddy and Chandini Chowdary in the pivotal roles.
Simran Choudhary’s Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Simran Choudhary is an actress and model who mainly works in the Telugu film industry.
- Before joining the Miss India contest, she was working as a recruiter in an investment management firm.
- Later, she quit her job to pursue her career in modelling and acting.
- In 2012, she won the titles of Miss Andhra Pradesh 2012 and Tollywood Miss Hyderabad 2012.
- She made her big-screen debut ‘Hum Tum’ Telugu movie (2014).
- In 2017, she was the winner of Femina Miss India Telangana 2017, and also won the subtitle of Miss Talented.
- She has also featured on the cover page of ‘WOW!’ magazine.
- In 2018, she has appeared in the talent-searcher Indian reality show ‘India’s Next Superstars’ as a wild-card contestant.
- She is a trained Classical (Kuchipudi) and Contemporary dancer.
- She is a state-level basketball player.
- She is an avid dog lover who calls her herself ‘Cynophile’.
Additional information about Simran Choudhary
- Does Simran Choudhary know cooking? – No.
- Does Simran Choudhary smoke? – Not known.
- Does Simran Choudhary drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Simran Choudhary go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Simran Choudhary’s boyfriend ( Simran Choudhary’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Simran Choudhary’s husband? – Unmarried.
- Simran Choudhary’s shoe size is 8.5.
- Simran Choudhary’s height is 5’98”
- Simran Choudhary’ birthday date is 19 July 1993.
- Simran Choudhary’ age is 28 years.
- Simran Choudhary’ hometown is Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Simran Choudhary’ mother tongue is Telugu.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: