Dr. Simone Whitmore, who hails from Georgia in the United States and is the proprietor of North Perimeter OB/GYN, has appeared on the Bravo television show titled “Married to Medicine.” She is a highly sought-after speaker on a variety of topics, including women’s leadership and health issues. Born on February 23, 1967, Simone Whitmore hails from Tennessee, United States. As in 2023, Simone Whitmore's age is 56 years. Check below for more deets about Simone Whitmore. This page will put a light upon the Simone Whitmore bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Simone Whitmore Profile:
|Stage Name||Simone Whitmore|
|Real Name||Simone Whitmore|
|Birthday||February 23, 1967|
|Birthplace||Tennessee, United States|
|Hometown||Tennessee, Tennessee, United States|
Simone Whitmore Family
Family and Personal Life
Simone Whitmore‘ father’s name is Not Available and Simone Whitmore‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Simone Whitmore Trivia
- Simone Whitmore was born in Tennessee, United States.
- Simone Whitmore’s birth sign is Pisces.
- Her education began at Spelman College, where she received her bachelor’s degree in biology. She then continued on to East Tennessee State University, where she earned her medical doctorate. Finally, she finished her residency at Boston Medical Center/Boston University.
- When she was in the eighth grade, she already had the ambition of one day becoming a physician.
- Together with her husband, Cecil Whitmore, she is the mother of two sons named Miles and Michael.