Sharon Pratt Kelly was the first African American woman to hold the position of mayor of a major city in the United States. She served as mayor of the District of Columbia from 1991 to 1995. Kelly is an American citizen. Her administration is often held responsible for the bigger deficit that the city experienced. Born on January 30, 1944, Sharon Pratt Kelly hails from Washington, United States. As in 2023, Sharon Pratt Kelly's age is 79 years. Check below for more deets about Sharon Pratt Kelly. This page will put a light upon the Sharon Pratt Kelly bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Sharon Pratt Kelly Profile:
|Stage Name||Sharon Pratt Kelly|
|Real Name||Sharon Pratt Kelly|
|Birthday||January 30, 1944|
|Birthplace||Washington, United States|
|Hometown||Washington, Washington, United States|
Sharon Pratt Kelly Family
Family and Personal Life
Sharon Pratt Kelly‘ father’s name is Not Available and Sharon Pratt Kelly‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Sharon Pratt Kelly Trivia
- Sharon Pratt Kelly was born in Washington, United States.
- Sharon Pratt Kelly’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- At Howard University, where she received her bachelor’s degree in political science, she participated in the Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority and was a member of the organisation.
- She worked toward the goal of having the District of Columbia recognised as a state, but her efforts were unsuccessful.
- With her first husband, Arrington Dixon, she became the mother of two children.