Shamata Anchan is an Indian actress and model who has carved a niche for herself in the television industry with Everest produced by renowned filmmaker Ashutosh Gowariker. The actress is from a Tulu-speaking Billava family hailing from Mangalore, Karnataka. Let’s check out Shamata Anchan Wiki, Shamata Anchan Biography, Shamata Anchan Filmography, Shamata Anchan Age, Shamata Anchan Birthday, Shamata Anchan Unknown Facts, Shamata Anchan Biodata and more.
Early Life and Careers:
Shamata Anchan was born on 15 March 1989 to a Tulu speaking Billava family in Mangalore, Karnataka. As of 2020, Shamata Anchan’s age is 31 years. She did her schooling in Lilavatibai Podar High School, Mumbai. Then she went to Mithibai College and Welingkar Institute of Management for further studies.
She made her film debut with 2011’s Vaanam Tamil movie which also starred Silambarasan and Anushka Shetty in the pivotal roles. Shamata Anchan debuted on television with the show Everest, produced by filmmaker Ashutosh Gowarikar. She played the role of Anjali Singh Rawat, the main lead in the show along with Rohan Gandotra and Sahil Salathia. The show aired on Star Plus channel. Shamata has done an extended cameo in the Hollywood movie, Heartbeats.
She was also the female lead of the serial Bin Kuch Kahe, which aired on Zee Tv. She has done many advertisements for famous brands and has done modelling and print campaigns for many fashion designers. She was also a part of Chal Kar Pehel, an initiative launched by Star Plus. She made her Bollywood debut with 2019’s The Field alongside Abhay Deol. She will next be seen in Rajanikanth’s Darbar Movie(2020).
|Real Name||Shamata Anchan|
|Stage Name||Shamata Anchan|
|Birthday||15 March 1989|
|Mother Name||Neeta Anchan|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Lilavatibai Podar High School, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film Debut/Hindi:- The Field (2019)|
Film Debut/Tamil:- Darbar (2020)
TV Debut:- Tashn-e-Ishq (2015)
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling|
|Shamata Anchan Instagram|
|Shamata Anchan Facebook|
|Shamata Anchan Twitter|
|Shamata Anchan Youtube||Youtube|
Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Shamata Anchan is a model and Indian actress.
- Shamata Anchan was born to Tulu speaking Billava family in Mangalore, Karnataka, India.
- She is the winner of Pantaloons Femina Miss India South 2012 pageant.
- She debuted on television with the show Everest produced by filmmaker Ashutosh Gowarikar.
- She has done an extended cameo in the upcoming Hollywood movie Heartbeats.
- Shamata Anchan nominated for Indian Telly Award for Best Fresh New Face (Female) and ITA Award for Best Actor (Female) Popular.
- Shamata Anchan rose fame in South India after her role in Darbar Tamil movie which also stars Rajanikanth in the lead.
- She did several TV commercials for companies like Garnier, Mahindra, Amul and many others.
- Does Shamata Anchan know cooking? – No.
- Does Shamata Anchan smoke? – Not known.
- Does Shamata Anchan drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Shamata Anchan go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Shamata Anchan’s boyfriend ( Shamata Anchan’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Shamata Anchan’s husband? – Unmarried.
- Shamata Anchan’s shoe size is 8.5.
- Shamata Anchan’s height is 5’6″.
- Shamata Anchan’ father name is NA.
- Shamata Anchan’ mother name is Neeta Anchan.
- Shamata Anchan’ sister name is Shreshta Anchan.
- Shamata Anchan’ birthday date is 15 March 1989.
- As of 2020, Shamata Anchan’ age is 31 years.
- Shamata Anchan’ hometown is Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Shamata Anchan’ mother tongue is Tulu.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: