Satyadev Kancharana is an Indian actor who predominantly works in Telugu and Hindi film industries. He started his career as a short-film maker in Visakhapatnam, Satya ventured into feature film acting with Mr. Perfect in 2011 in a minor role. He appeared in small roles for the next couple of years in films like Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Attarintiki Daredi, and Mukunda before landing a major role in Maine Pyaar Kiya. Although his performance was critically acclaimed, the film failed at the box office. Born on 4 July, Satyadev Kancharana hails from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. Check below for more deets about the actor. This page will put a light upon the Radhika biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumors, lesser-known facts and more.
Satyadev Kancharana Biography:
|Stage Name||Satyadev Kancharana|
|Real Name||Satyadev Kancharana|
|Birthplace||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Current City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Wife||–|
Educational & Qualification
|College||Maharaj Vijayram Gajapathi Raj College of Engineering, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh|
|Eduction||B. Tech in Computer Science|
Satyadev Kancharana’s Known and Lesser Known Facts
- Satyadev Kancharana was born on 4 July, in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Satyadev Kancharana’s birthday is on 4 July.
- Satyadev Kancharana’s father’s name is NA and Satyadev Kancharana’s mother’s name is NA.
- Satyadev Kancharana is a Telugu actor who primarily works in Telugu films and hails from Visakhapatnam.
- In an interview, recollecting his journey, he says, “From Mahesh Babu and Prabhas to Varun Tej, I played their friend, yet I never wanted to quit. It was a 20-year-long dream that has been nurtured and I never gave up despite rough times. I quit my job when I was earning ₹1.5 lakh per month when my position was at a peak, I had an H1-B and could have gone offshore and lived comfortably. But I knew I would achieve something if I followed my heart, and gave that all up. Something told me that one Friday will change my life and my family stood by me. I also write stories and want to show these stories to the world; someday someone might want to direct them.”
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: