Sarah Brady is an American who rose to fame as the wife of James Brady, who served as the press secretary for President Ronald Reagan. After her husband was shot and partially paralysed in a failed assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan in 1981, she became an outspoken advocate for stricter gun control laws. She served as the chairperson of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence from 1989 until 2012. Sarah Brady was born on February 6, 1942 in Missouri, United States. Sarah Brady died on April 3, 2015 at the age of 73 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Sarah Brady. This page will put a light upon the Sarah Brady bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Sarah Brady Profile:
|Stage Name||Sarah Brady|
|Real Name||Sarah Brady|
|Birthday||February 6, 1942|
|Death||Died on April 3, 2015 (8 years ago) (Age: 73 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Missouri, United States|
|Hometown||Missouri, Missouri, United States|
Sarah Brady Family
Family and Personal Life
Sarah Brady‘ father’s name is Not Available and Sarah Brady‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Sarah Brady Trivia
- Sarah Brady was born in Missouri, United States.
- Sarah Brady’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- After receiving her degree from the College of William and Mary, she began her career as a teacher in the public schools of Virginia. Subsequently, she found work as an assistant to a number of Republican politicians and political organisers.
- Her autobiography, titled “A Good Fight,” was released in the year 2002. She formerly worked for the National Republican Committee, the National Republican Congressional Committee, as well as for former members of Congress Mike McKevitt and Joseph J. Maraziti.
- Sarah Jane Kemp was born in Missouri, where she remained until her early childhood. She later moved to Virginia with her mother, brother, and father, who worked for the FBI. Her union to James Brady began in 1973 and lasted until his passing in 2014; during that time, the couple welcomed two children: a son named Scott and a daughter named Melissa.