Sam Berns was an American activist whose battle with a disease called progeria was documented in an HBO special titled “Life According to Sam”. Throughout his short life, he helped raise awareness about the disease. Sam Berns was born on October 23, 1996 in Providence, United States. Sam Berns died on January 10, 2014 at the age of 17 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Sam Berns. This page will put a light upon the Sam Berns bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Sam Berns Profile:
|Stage Name||Sam Berns|
|Real Name||Sam Berns|
|Birthday||October 23, 1996|
|Death||Died on January 10, 2014 (9 years ago) (Age: 17 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Providence, United States|
|Hometown||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
Sam Berns Family
Family and Personal Life
Sam Berns‘ father’s name is Scott Berns and Sam Berns‘ mother’s name is Leslie Gordon.
Sam Berns Trivia
- Sam Berns was born in Providence, United States.
- Sam Berns’s birth sign is Scorpio.
- His real name was Sampson Gordon Berns.
- “My Philosophy for a Happy Life” was recorded by Sam Berns at the TEDxMidAtlantic in 2013. As of August 2021, the episode has earned more than 47 million views.
- “Life According to Sam” is a 2013 documentary movie based on the life of Sam Berns. It was screened at the film festivals, including the 2013 Sundance film festival.
- On January 10, 2014, Berns died of progeria, a disease that causes premature aging and early death.