Ruthie Lindsey is an American author, podcast presenter, and activist who has drawn on her own experiences as a survivor of trauma, someone who suffers from chronic pain, and someone who was addicted to opiates to assist others. As a sought-after speaker and broadcaster of the popular podcast “The Unspoken,” she co-hosts the show with author Jedidiah Jenkins. Born on October 18, 1979, Ruthie Lindsey hails from New York, United States. As in 2023, Ruthie Lindsey's age is 44 years. Check below for more deets about Ruthie Lindsey. This page will put a light upon the Ruthie Lindsey bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Ruthie Lindsey Profile:
|Stage Name||Ruthie Lindsey|
|Real Name||Ruthie Lindsey|
|Birthday||October 18, 1979|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
Ruthie Lindsey Family
Family and Personal Life
Ruthie Lindsey‘ father’s name is Not Available and Ruthie Lindsey‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Ruthie Lindsey Trivia
- Ruthie Lindsey was born in New York, United States.
- Ruthie Lindsey’s birth sign is Libra.
- At the age of 17, she was struck by an ambulance and suffered a fractured neck, pierced lungs, and a ruptured spleen as a result of the accident. She began experiencing persistent discomfort when a cable that was implanted in her neck began to irritate her brain stem.
- She has collaborated with brands and businesses such as Air BnB, Warby Parker, and Amtrak, and she has been featured in magazines such as Better Homes & Gardens and the blog of the company Local Milk.
- She has been married, however the marriage ended in divorce.