Rudy Giuliani is a native-born American who served as the 107th Mayor of New York City from 1994 to 2001. During his tenure, he was fondly referred to as “America’s Mayor.” After the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, he rose to fame on a global scale and was later honoured as Time magazine’s Person of the Year in 2001 for the selfless way he led his people through those difficult times. Born on May 28, 1944, Rudy Giuliani hails from New York City, United States. As in 2023, Rudy Giuliani's age is 79 years. Check below for more deets about Rudy Giuliani. This page will put a light upon the Rudy Giuliani bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Rudy Giuliani Profile:
|Stage Name||Rudy Giuliani|
|Real Name||Rudy Giuliani|
|Birthday||May 28, 1944|
|Birthplace||New York City, United States|
|Hometown||New York City, New York, United States|
Rudy Giuliani Family
Family and Personal Life
Rudy Giuliani‘ father’s name is Not Available and Rudy Giuliani‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Rudy Giuliani Trivia
- Rudy Giuliani was born in New York City, United States.
- Rudy Giuliani’s birth sign is Gemini.
- He then became a Democrat and was involved in the campaign of Robert F. Kennedy when he was younger.
- In the 1970s, he identified as both a Democrat and an Independent, but by the 1980s, he had shifted his affiliation to that of a Republican.
- From the years 1968 and 1982, he was married to Regina Peruggi, and between 1984 and 2002, he was married to Donna Hanover. He wed Judith Giuliani in 2003, however the couple eventually split the following year in 2018. Andrew and Caroline are his children, and he also has a daughter.