Dinner: Impossible and Restaurant: Impossible are two of the most popular series on the Food Network, both hosted by Robert Irvine, who is British. In addition to that, you may have seen him on the shows “Worst Cooks in America” and “Restaurant Express.” Born on September 24, 1964, Robert Irvine hails from Salisbury, United Kingdom. As in 2023, Robert Irvine's age is 59 years. Check below for more deets about Robert Irvine. This page will put a light upon the Robert Irvine bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Robert Irvine Profile:
|Stage Name||Robert Irvine|
|Real Name||Robert Irvine|
|Birthday||September 24, 1964|
|Birthplace||Salisbury, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Salisbury, England, United Kingdom|
Robert Irvine Family
Family and Personal Life
Robert Irvine‘ father’s name is Not Available and Robert Irvine‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Robert Irvine Trivia
- Robert Irvine was born in Salisbury, United Kingdom.
- Robert Irvine’s birth sign is Libra.
- As a young man, he joined the British Royal Navy and served as a chef aboard Her Majesty’s Royal Yacht Britannia. He later retired from the service.
- He intended to launch a chain of eateries in the city of St. Petersburg, Florida, but a media investigation found that the qualifications he claimed to have in the culinary industry were considerably inflated.
- Before marrying TNA wrestling star Gail Kim, he was married to his first wife, with whom he had two kids.