Rob Stewart is a Canadian filmmaker and photographer who is most known for his work on the documentary film Sharkwater, which he wrote, directed, and narrated in 2006. Stewart also directed the sequel to Sharkwater, titled Revolution, which was released in 2012. Rob Stewart was born on December 28, 1979 in Ontario, Canada. Rob Stewart died on January 31, 2017 at the age of 37 years in CanadaToronto. Check below for more deets about Rob Stewart. This page will put a light upon the Rob Stewart bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Rob Stewart Profile:
|Stage Name||Rob Stewart|
|Real Name||Rob Stewart|
|Birthday||December 28, 1979|
|Death||Died on January 31, 2017 (6 years ago) (Age: 37 years) in CanadaToronto|
|Hometown||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Rob Stewart Family
Family and Personal Life
Rob Stewart‘ father’s name is Not Available and Rob Stewart‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Rob Stewart Trivia
- Rob Stewart was born in Ontario, Canada.
- Rob Stewart’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- Following his graduation from the University of Western Ontario with a degree in biology, he started working as a photographer for the Canadian Wildlife Federation.
- His movie Sharkwater was nominated for many awards and won several accolades, including the People’s Choice Award and the Genie Award.
- He was born and raised in the city of Toronto in the province of Ontario in Canada.