Rob Ford is a Canadian politician who has served as the 64th Mayor of Toronto, Ontario since 2013. He came to the notice of the media in 2013 for his use of violent language and drug usage. In 2014, despite the fact that he admitted to taking crack cocaine, he refused to quit as mayor of Toronto, despite the fact that the Toronto City Council took away many of his mayoral powers. Rob Ford was born on May 28, 1969 in Toronto, Canada. Rob Ford died on March 22, 2016 at the age of 46 years in Canada. Check below for more deets about Rob Ford. This page will put a light upon the Rob Ford bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Rob Ford Profile:
|Stage Name||Rob Ford|
|Real Name||Rob Ford|
|Birthday||May 28, 1969|
|Death||Died on March 22, 2016 (7 years ago) (Age: 46 years) in Canada|
|Hometown||Toronto, Toronto, Canada|
Rob Ford Family
Family and Personal Life
Rob Ford‘ father’s name is Not Available and Rob Ford‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Rob Ford Trivia
- Rob Ford was born in Toronto, Canada.
- Rob Ford’s birth sign is Gemini.
- He had a job at the company that his rich family owned.
- There is no evidence that he graduated from either Carleton University or York University, despite the fact that he attended both of those institutions.
- In the year 2000, he tied the knot with Renata Brejniak, and they went on to have two children together.