River Phoenix is an American actor who began his career as a youngster and is most known for his roles in the films Stand by Me and Running on Empty, for which he received a nomination for an Academy Award. In the hit movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade from 1989, he also portrayed a younger version of the character Indiana Jones. At the tender age of 23, he passed very suddenly due to an overdose of drugs. River Phoenix was born on August 23, 1970 in Madras, United States. River Phoenix died on October 31, 1993 at the age of 23 years in United States. Check below for more deets about River Phoenix. This page will put a light upon the River Phoenix bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
River Phoenix Profile:
|Stage Name||River Phoenix|
|Real Name||River Phoenix|
|Birthday||August 23, 1970|
|Death||Died on October 31, 1993 (30 years ago) (Age: 23 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Madras, United States|
|Hometown||Madras, Oregon, United States|
River Phoenix Family
Family and Personal Life
River Phoenix‘ father’s name is Not Available and River Phoenix‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
River Phoenix Trivia
- River Phoenix was born in Madras, United States.
- River Phoenix’s birth sign is Virgo.
- While he was growing up, he and his family were members of a religious sect known as the Children of God. When he was 10 years old, he started appearing in ads on television.
- His most recent picture, a dramatic feature film called Dark Blood, was his last. Due to his passing, filming was never finished, and the feature film was left unfinished for 19 years until it was ultimately stitched together and shown at the Netherlands Film Festival in September of 2012.
- Arlyn Sharon Phoenix, his mother, held the position of board president of the River Phoenix Center for Peacebuilding. His brothers and sisters are named Rain, Joaquin, Liberty, and Summer Phoenix, respectively.