Rishab Shetty is an Indian director, writer, actor and producer who predominantly works in Kannada film industry. He is a diploma holder in film direction from the Government Film and TV Institute in Bangalore and started a career as an assistant director for several Kannada films. Rishab Shetty was born on 7 July 1983 in Kundapura, Karnataka and as of now, Rishab Shetty’s age is 37 years. He has a strong background in theatre and has also done Yakshagana which is Coastal Karnataka’s traditional dance folk. He is the very close friend of Rakshit Shetty. In 2012, he made acting debut with a small role in Thuglak which stars Rakshit Shetty and Meghana Gaonkar in the main leads. Later on, he was seen in several Kannada films which include Lucia, Ulidavaru Kandanthe, Ricky, Home Stay and many more. 2019’s Bell Bottom Kannada movie was his first movie as the main lead where he cast opposite Haripriya. The film was directed by Jayatheerta and it became a blockbuster hit at the box office. As the main lead, he will next be seen in Nathuram Kannada movie, Antagoni Shetty Kannada movie (which is also releasing in Hindi), and Mahaniyare Mahileyare Kannada movie.
His debut movie as a director was 2016’s Ricky, got a mixed response from the audiences. His next directorial project was ‘Kirik Party'(2016) which was written by Rakshit Shetty. The movie was a massive hit at the box office. He was then written and directed ‘Sarkari Hi. Pra. Shaale, Kasaragodu, Koduge: Ramanna Rai’ which was also a box-office hit. He then directed ‘Katha Sangama’ which has seven directors in total. His next directorial movie is Rudraprayag Kannada movie which yet to commence its shooting.
Rishab Shetty’ Personal Info:
|Stage Name||Rishab Shetty|
|Real Name||Prashanth Shetty|
|Birthday||7 July 1983|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||sign|
|Birthplace||Kundapura, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Kundapura, Karnataka, India|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Hobbies||Reading, writing, Travelling|
Rishab Shetty’s Education Info:
|School||Board High School Kundapur|
|College||Bhandarkars’ Arts & Science College, Kundapura,
B.Com in BHS College Jayanagar,
Rishab Shetty’s Family Info:
|Wife/Spouse Name||Pragathi Rishab Shetty|
|Father Name||Bhaskar Shetty|
|Mother Name||Lakshmi Shetty|
|Sibling(s) Name||Praveen Shetty (Brother)|
Girlfriends, Affairs & More:
Rishab Shetty’s Career info:
Rishab Shetty’s Physical Appearance:
|Weight (Approx.)||69 KG|
Rishab Shetty’s Favourite Things:
|Favourite Food(s)||Kori Rotti, Neer Dose|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Dr. Rajkumar|
|Favourite Filmmaker(s)||Puttanna Kangal, Shankar Nag|
|Favourite Colour||Blue, Black|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Manali, Singapore|
|Favourite Pet||Dog, Cat|
Rishab Shetty’s Lesser-known and interesting facts:
- Rishab Shetty’s real name is Prashant Shetty. His father Bhaskar Shetty is a renowned astrologer and told him to change his name to Rishab Shetty. Though his luck has been changed apparently. He has a brother whose name is Praveen Shetty.
- Rishab Shetty got married to Pragathi Shetty on 9 February 2017. The couple has a son named Ranvit Shetty, born on 07 April 2019. As of now, Rishab Shetty’s son Ranvit Shetty’s age is 2 years.
- Rishab Shetty’s favourite actress in the Kannada film industry is Ramya (Divya Spandana).
- His first gift to his wife Pragathi Rishab Shetty was Earings whereas Pragathi Rishab Shetty gifted him an Old Monk Rum.
Basic details about Rishab Shetty:
- Does Rishab Shetty know cooking? – No.
- Does Rishab Shetty smoke? – Not known.
- Does Rishab Shetty drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Rishab Shetty go to the gym? – No.
- Rishab Shetty’ father name is Bhaskar Shetty.
- Rishab Shetty’ mother name is Lakshmi Shetty.
- Rishab Shetty’ brother name is Praveen Shetty.
- Rishab Shetty’ birthday date is 7 July 1983.
- Rishab Shetty’ age is 37 years.
- Rishab Shetty’ hometown is Kundapura, Karnataka.
- Rishab Shetty’ mother-tongue is Kunda Kannada
- Rishab Shetty’s son Ranvit Shetty birthday is on 07 April 2019.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: