Richie Havens, an American folk and blues singer-songwriter and guitarist, was the first performance of the Woodstock Festival. He is known for his work in the genres of folk and blues. He became a member of the Douglas Records roster. Richie Havens was born on January 21, 1941 in Brooklyn, United States. Richie Havens died on April 22, 2013 at the age of 72 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Richie Havens. This page will put a light upon the Richie Havens bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Richie Havens Profile:
|Stage Name||Richie Havens|
|Real Name||Richie Havens|
|Birthday||January 21, 1941|
|Death||Died on April 22, 2013 (10 years ago) (Age: 72 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Brooklyn, United States|
|Hometown||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
Richie Havens Family
Family and Personal Life
Richie Havens‘ father’s name is Not Available and Richie Havens‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Richie Havens Trivia
- Richie Havens was born in Brooklyn, United States.
- Richie Havens’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- When he was younger, he was involved in a number of different doo-wop ensembles. When he was sixteen years old, he performed gospel with the McCrea Gospel Singers.
- During his lifetime, he was responsible for the publication of almost twenty albums, the most successful of which being Alarm Clock, which was published in 1971 and debuted at position #29 on the US Top 200 list.
- He was a grandfather to five grandkids and had three children of his own.