American Richard D. Zanuck is the son of the great Hollywood executive Darryl F. Zanuck and has followed in his father’s footsteps to become a famous producer of box office hits in his own right. Richard D. Zanuck was born on December 13, 1934 in Los Angeles, United States. Richard D. Zanuck died on July 13, 2012 at the age of 77 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Richard D. Zanuck. This page will put a light upon the Richard D. Zanuck bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Richard D. Zanuck Profile:
|Stage Name||Richard D. Zanuck|
|Real Name||Richard D. Zanuck|
|Birthday||December 13, 1934|
|Death||Died on July 13, 2012 (11 years ago) (Age: 77 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Richard D. Zanuck Family
Family and Personal Life
Richard D. Zanuck‘ father’s name is Not Available and Richard D. Zanuck‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Richard D. Zanuck Trivia
- Richard D. Zanuck was born in Los Angeles, United States.
- Richard D. Zanuck’s birth sign is Sagittarius.
- Because of his father’s connections, he was able to get the post of chief writer at 20th Century Fox’s story department. In 1959, he debuted as a producer with the motion picture Compulsion.
- Driving Miss Daisy, the film he directed and starred in, was awarded the Oscar for Best Picture in 1989, making him and his father the first father-son team to ever win the award.
- His father, Darryl F. Zanuck, was a multiple Academy Award winner and a pivotal role in the formation of the Hollywood studio system. He was also a prominent person in the entertainment industry.