Rebecca Augusta Miller also known as Rebecca Miller is an American filmmaker and screenwriter who is best known for her work on Personal Velocity: Three Portraits and The Ballad of Jack and Rose, among others. Her novels include The Private Lives of Pippa Lee and Jacob’s Folly. Born on September 15, 1962, Rebecca Miller hails from Roxbury, United States. As in 2023, Rebecca Miller's age is 61 years. Check below for more deets about Rebecca Miller. This page will put a light upon the Rebecca Miller bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Rebecca Miller Profile:
|Stage Name||Rebecca Miller|
|Real Name||Rebecca Augusta Miller|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Filmmaker, Screenwriter,|
|Birthday||September 15, 1962|
|Birthplace||Roxbury, United States|
|Hometown||Roxbury, Connecticut, United States|
|Parents||Father: Arthur Miller|
|Mother: Inge Morath|
|Sister(s): Not Available|
Family and Personal Life
Rebecca Miller‘ father’s name is Arthur Miller and Rebecca Miller‘ mother’s name is Inge Morath. Her father was a Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright and her mother was a Magnum photographer. She has a brother named Daniel. On November 13, 1996, she married Daniel Day-Lewi. They have two sons together, Ronan (born; 1998) and Cashel (born; 2002). She is the stepmother of Gabriel-Kane Day Lewis.
- Rebecca Miller was born in Roxbury, United States.
- Rebecca Miller’s birth sign is Virgo.
- She went to Choate Rosemary Hall. She studied painting and literature at Yale University.
- Rebecca started her career as an actress and got her first role in the TV movie called The Murder of Mary Phagan.
- She is best known for her work on Personal Velocity: Three Portraits and The Ballad of Jack and Rose, among others. Her novels include The Private Lives of Pippa Lee and Jacob’s Folly.
- Rebecca’s film Personal Velocity won the Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival. For her work on Angela, she received the Gotham Independent Film Award for Breakthrough Director.
- She wrote and directed the short film Florence in 1991. This film featured actress Marcia Gay Harden and centered around a woman who had an unusually strong ability to feel what others felt.
- She appeared in Lesli Klainberg and Gini Reticker’s 2003 IFC Films documentary In The Company of Women.
- Apart from her work as a writer and filmmaker, she also had roles in films like The Meyerowitz Stories (2017), Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle (1994), and The Pickle (1993).
- Rebecca’s Official Website: www.rebecca-miller.com.