Radhika Rao is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Tulu and Kannada film industries. She made her big-screen debut in Tulu movie Pudargonji Budedi which was released in 2016. The following year, she appeared in ‘Yesa’ Tulu movie (2017). She made her Sandalwood debut in 2019’s Lungi Kannada movie. Born on 25 February 1996, Radhika Rao hails from Mangalore, Karnataka.
Let’s check out Radhika Rao Wiki, Radhika Rao Biography, Radhika Rao Filmography, Radhika Rao Age, Radhika Rao Birthday, Radhika Rao Unknown Facts, Radhika Rao Biodata and more.
Early Life and Careers:
Radhika Rao was born on 25 February 1996 to a Tulu speaking Brahmin family in Mangalore, Karnataka. As of 2020, Radhika Rao’s age is 24 years. She is the daughter of Rajgopal Rao and Vijayalakshmi Rao. She completed her education at Karavalli College, Mangalore.
Radhika Rao made her debut in Tulu movie Pudargonji Budedi which was released in 2016. The same year, she also marks her small screen debut with ‘Manglur Hudugi Hubli Huduga’ where she played a character of ‘Amulya’. In 2017, she acted in another Tulu movie called, ‘Yesa’, the following year she signed her first Kannada movie, ‘Lungi’ which released in 2019. She also appeared as a supporting role in Srujan Lokesh and Haripriya starrer, ‘Yellidde Illi Tanaka’ Kannada movie.
She also ventured into the Tamil Tele industry with ‘Ponnukku Thanga Manasu’ where she played as ‘Divya’. The serial is a remake of famous Malayalam serial Sthreedhanam. In 2019, she appeared Radha in ‘Radha Kalyana’ Kannada series which premiered on Zee Kannada.
When it comes to her personal life, Radhika Rao got engaged to her boyfriend Aakarsh Bhat on 12 October 2019. The couple to be getting married on 11 March 2020.
|Real Name||Radhika Rao|
|Stage Name||Radhika Rao|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Fashion designer, Classical dancer|
|Birthday||25 February 1996|
|Father Name||Rajgopal Rao|
|Mother Name||Vijayalakshmi Rao|
|Brother||Rakesh Rao (Elder)|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|College||Karavali College, Mangalore|
|Debut||Pudargonji Budedi Tulu movie (2016)|
|Spouse name||Aakarsh Bhat (engaged)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling|
|Radhika Rao Instagram|
|Radhika Rao Facebook|
|Radhika Rao Twitter|
|Radhika Rao Youtube||Youtube|
Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Radhika Rao is an Indian actress who mainly appears in Kannada and Tulu film industries.
- She made her acting debut in 2016’s ‘Pudargonji Budedi’ Tulu movie. The same year, she also appeared as the main lead in Kannada serial, ‘Manglur Hudugi Hubli Huduga’ which boosted her popularity in Karnataka.
- In 2019, she marks her Sandalwood debut with ‘Lungi Kannada movie’.
- With ‘Ponnukku Thanga Manasu’ Tamil serial, she ventured into the Tamil Tele industry.
- On 12 October 2019, she got engaged to her beau Aakarsh Bhat.
- Does Radhika Rao know cooking? – Yes.
- Does Radhika Rao smoke? – Not known.
- Does Radhika Rao drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Radhika Rao go to the gym? – No.
- Who is Radhika Rao’s boyfriend ( Radhika Rao’s lover)? – Aakarsh Bhat.
- Who is Radhika Rao’s husband? – .
- Radhika Rao’s shoe size is 7.
- Radhika Rao’s height is 5’3″
- Radhika Rao’ father name is Rajgopal Rao.
- Radhika Rao’ mother name is Vijayalakshmi Rao.
- Radhika Rao’s brother name is Rakesh Rao.
- Radhika Rao’ birthday date is 25 February 1996.
- As of 2020, Radhika Rao’ age is 24 years.
- Radhika Rao’ hometown is Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Radhika Rao’ mother tongue is Tulu.