Radhika Kumaraswamy is an Indian Actress and producer who prominently works in Kannada film industry. Her other names are Kutty Radhika, Sweety, Radhika Kumaraswamy hails from Puttur, Karnataka. Her debut Kannada film as the main lead was ‘Ninagagi’ with Vijaya Raghavendra which was a blockbuster hit at the box office.
Early Life and Careers:
Radhika Kumaraswamy was born on 11 November 1986 to a Tulu speaking Billava family in Puttur, Karnataka. As of now, Radhika Kumaraswamy’ age is 34 years. Radhika Kumaraswamy’ father name is Devraj Poojary. Radhika Kumaraswamy did her schooling in Puttur, Karnataka. Radhika Kumaraswamy has an elder brother Raviraj Poojary.
When she was studying in 9th standard, she got an opportunity to act in 2002’s ‘Ninagagi’ which also stars Vijay Raghavendra in the lead role. The film went on to become a super hit, thereafter no looking back for Radhika Kumaraswamy. She acted in many critically and commercially hit films. She also made her debut to Tamil, Telugu film industries. In, Tamil industry, she is popularly known as Kutty Radhika.
After the release of the 2007 Kannada film, ‘Navashakthi Vaibhava’, she took a long break to the film industry and stayed away from the limelight. After a long hiatus, she back to the film industry with ‘Sweety Nanna Jodi’ which released in 2013. During the release of her ‘Sweety Nanna Jodi’, she also changed her name to Radhika Kumaraswamy.
Currently, Radhika Kumaraswamy doing multiple projects in Kannada as well as in Tamil. Her recent release was ‘Damayanthi’ which released in Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam languages. She will next be seen in Kontract, Rajendra Ponappa, and Bhaira Devi.
She was also seen as a Judge in Kannada’s popular dancing show, ‘Dance Dance Juniors’ which aired on Star Suvarna in 2017.
Radhika was previously married to Ratan Kumar. It is reported that she was forcibly married to at the age of 14. In 2002, Ratan Kumar died of a heart attack. After pursuing her interest in films, Radhika got married to HD Kumaraswamy in 2006, however, the news about their marriage was kept under wraps as it was HD Kumaraswamy’s second marriage. Head of Congress’ digital media team, Ramya exposed HD Kumaraswamy’s marriage to the media. After the minister attacked her with personal remarks, Ramya revealed about Kumarswamy’s marriage to the media. She said she knew about the marriage as she had acted in a film (Lucky) produced by his wife Radhika. The couple has a daughter, Shamika K Swamy.
|Stage Name||Radhika Kumaraswamy, Kutty Radhika|
|Birthday||11 November 1986|
|Father Name||Devaraj Poojary|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Debut film||Ninagagi (2002, Kannada)|
|Spouse name||Rathan Kumar(2000-2002),
|Children||Shamika Kumaraswamy (Daughter)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Singing, Reading, Watching movies,|
|Radhika Kumaraswamy Instagram|
|Radhika Kumaraswamy Facebook|
|Radhika Kumaraswamy Twitter|
|Radhika Kumaraswamy Youtube||Youtube|
|Radhika Kumaraswamy Mobile Number||N.A.|
Radhika Kumaraswamy’s Lesser Known Facts
- Radhika Kumaraswamy’ hometown is Puttur, Karnataka.
- Radhika Kumaraswamy’ mother tongue is Tulu
- Radhika Kumaraswamy’ debut Kannada film was ‘Ninagagi’ which released in 2002.
- Radhika Kumaraswamy and H.D. Kumaraswamy have a daughter, Shamika K Swamy.
- Shamika Kumaraswamy’ birthday is on 15 January 2010 and as of now Shamika Kumarasway age is 11 years
Additional information about Radhika Kumaraswamy
- Does Radhika Kumaraswamy know cooking? – Yes
- Does Radhika Kumaraswamy smoke? – No.
- Does Radhika Kumaraswamy drinks alcohol? – Not sure
- Does Radhika Kumaraswamy go to the gym? – Yes
- Who is Radhika Kumaraswamy’s first crush? – Not revealed.
- Who is Radhika Kumaraswamy’s boyfriend ( Radhika Kumaraswamy’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Radhika Kumaraswamy’s husband? – Rathan Kumar, H.D. Kumaraswamy.
- Radhika Kumaraswamy’s brother name is Raviraj.
- Radhika Kumaraswamy’s shoe size is 8.
- Radhika Kumaraswamy’s height is 5.8″
- Radhika Kumaraswamy’ hometown is Puttur, Karnataka
- Radhika Kumaraswamy’ mothertongue is Tulu.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: