Pruthvi Ambar (Pruthvi Ambaar) is an Indian actor who predominantly works in Kannada and Tulu film industries. He was also worked as a Radio Jockey in Mangalore. He made his big-screen debut with Barke Tulu movie which released in 2014. His second film was blockbuster hit ‘Pilibail Yamunakka’ which was directed by K Sooraj Shetty.
Let’s check out Pruthvi Ambar Wiki, Jothe Jotheyali actor, Jothe Jotheyali Pruthvi Ambar, Pruthvi Ambar Biography, Pruthvi Ambar Filmography, Pruthvi Ambar Age, Pruthvi Ambar Birthday, Pruthvi Ambar Unknown Facts, Pruthvi Ambar Biodata, and more.
Early Life and Careers:
Pruthvi Ambar was born on 17 August 1988 to a Tulu speaking family in Udupi, Karnataka. As of 2020, Pruthvi Ambar’s age is 32 years. He did his schooling at Dandathirtha English Medium School, Kapu, Udupi, and completed his PUC at Dandathirtha Pre University college, Kapu, Udupi, Karnataka. He did his BBM degree at Poorna Prajna College, Udupi, and joined St. Aloysius College, Mangalore to pursue a degree in mass communication.
He started his career as an RJ in Mangalore. At the initial stage of his career, he has directed and acted in several short films. He was one of the most popular RJ in Udupi and Mangalore districts. He was popularly known as RJ Nagaraj. He made his big-screen debut in 2014′ Barke Tulu movie, which was a disaster at the box office. In 2016, he acted in K Sooraj Shetty ‘s second Tulu film, ‘Pilibail Yamunakka’ alongside Sonal Monteiro. The film was a blockbuster hit and broke several records in the Tulu film industry. He then appeared in several Tulu and Kannada films. Few of his Tulu films are yet to be released.
Pruthvi Ambar is currently busy with ‘Jothe Jotheyali’ Kannada serial which also stars Aniruddha Jatkar, Megha Shetty in the pivotal roles.
Personal Life: When it comes to his personal life, Pruthvi Ambar got married to his girlfriend Parul Shukla on 3 November 2019 in Mangalore, Tulu film celebrities and other close guests have attended the wedding ceremony.
|Real Name||Nagaraj Amber|
|Stage Name||Pruthvi Ambar|
|Profession(s)||Actor, RJ, VJ|
|Birthday||17 August 1988|
|Father Name||Veerappa Amber|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|School||Dandathirtha English Medium School, Kapu, Udupi|
|Debut||Barke Tulu movie (2014)|
|Spouse name||Parul Shukla|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, singing, badminton, swimming, Film making, Bikes|
|Pruthvi Ambar Instagram|
|Pruthvi Ambar Facebook|
|Pruthvi Ambar Twitter|
|Pruthvi Ambar Youtube||Youtube|
Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Pruthvi Ambar is an Indian actor who appears in Tulu and Kannada film industries.
- Before setting up his name in the film industry Pruthvi Ambar worked as RJ and later as VJ on television and he is been known as RJ Nagraj.
- He changed his name from Nagaraj Amber to Purav Amber to Pruthvi Ambar to Pruthvi Veerappa Ambar to Pruthvi Ambaar.
- He is an eminent dancer, he and his team even won ‘The great Karnataka Dance League’ when he was studying in degree college which aired on ETV Kannada (Colors Kannada). Vijaya Raghavendra was one of the judges of the show.
- In 2020, he appeared in Kannada’s top-rated serial ‘Jothe Jotheyali’ which also stars Aniruddha and Megha Shetty in the pivotal roles.
- He is also acted in ‘Dia’ Kannada movie which was one of the most liked movies in 2020. The film also stars Kushee Ravi and Deekshit Shetty.
- Does Pruthvi Ambar know cooking? – No.
- Does Pruthvi Ambar smoke? – Not known.
- Does Pruthvi Ambar drink alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Pruthvi Ambar go to the gym? – Yes.
- Pruthvi Ambar’s shoe size is 8.
- Pruthvi Ambar’s height is 5’7″
- Pruthvi Ambar’ mother tongue is Tulu.
- Pruthvi Ambar’ father name is Veerappa Amber.
- Pruthvi Ambar’ mother name is NA.
- Pruthvi Ambar’s girlfriend’s name is Parul Shukla.
- Pruthvi Ambar’s wife is Parul Shukla.
- Pruthvi Ambar’s birth date is 17 August 1988.
- As of 2020, Pruthvi Ambar’ age is 32 years
- Pruthvi Ambar’s hometown is Udupi, Karnataka.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: