He is most known as the father of Thomas Jefferson, the third President of the United States, but Peter Jefferson is also noted for his abilities as a geographer and land surveyor. Peter Jefferson is a native of the United States. In the early 1750s, he made what is considered to be the first accurate map of the Allegheny range of the Appalachian Mountains. Peter Jefferson was born on February 1, 1708 in Virginia, United States. Peter Jefferson died on August 17, 1757 at the age of 49 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Peter Jefferson. This page will put a light upon the Peter Jefferson bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Peter Jefferson Profile:
|Stage Name||Peter Jefferson|
|Real Name||Peter Jefferson|
|Birthday||February 1, 1708|
|Death||Died on August 17, 1757 (266 years ago) (Age: 49 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Virginia, United States|
|Hometown||Virginia, Virginia, United States|
Peter Jefferson Family
Family and Personal Life
Peter Jefferson‘ father’s name is Not Available and Peter Jefferson‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Peter Jefferson Trivia
- Peter Jefferson was born in Virginia, United States.
- Peter Jefferson’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- He learnt to read on his own and went on to educate himself in a wide variety of topics, despite the fact that he had no official education throughout his formative years.
- In the late 1740s, he joined other pioneers in establishing the Loyal Land Company as a founding member.
- He was one of five children born to Thomas Jefferson and Mary (Field) Jefferson, all of whom were raised in Chesterfield County, Virginia, where he was born. His marriage to Jane Randolph resulted in the birth of children with the names Jane, Mary, Elizabeth, Martha, Peter, Lucy, Anna, and Randolph, in addition to the future President of the United States, Thomas Jefferson.