Paul DiGiovanni is an American singer-songwriter who is best known for his work with the pop punk band Boys Like Girls since 2005, where he has held the position of lead guitarist and backing vocalist. Born on January 19, 1988, Paul DiGiovanni hails from Massachusetts, United States. As in 2023, Paul DiGiovanni's age is 35 years. Check below for more deets about Paul DiGiovanni. This page will put a light upon the Paul DiGiovanni bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Paul DiGiovanni Profile:
|Stage Name||Paul DiGiovanni|
|Real Name||Paul DiGiovanni|
|Birthday||January 19, 1988|
|Birthplace||Massachusetts, United States|
|Hometown||Massachusetts, Massachusetts, United States|
Paul DiGiovanni Family
Family and Personal Life
Paul DiGiovanni‘ father’s name is Not Available and Paul DiGiovanni‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Paul DiGiovanni Trivia
- Paul DiGiovanni was born in Massachusetts, United States.
- Paul DiGiovanni’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- John Keefe, another member of the band, was the one who initially recruited him to assist with the demos that singer Martin Johnson was attempting to record. In the end, he decided to continue playing with the band even after the demo was released.
- Because they both had to deal with the loss of their mothers to cancer, he and Martin don’t shy away from writing songs about difficult topics. Both of their mothers died from the disease. They shared a very special bond until her passing in 2003. He will be greatly missed by her.
- Katie Stevens, a former contestant on American Idol who is now an actress on television, is his wife.