Paige Elway is a renowned former cheerleader for the Oakland Raiders. She is most known for marrying NFL Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway. Paige Elway was born in the United States. As a result of her charitable work in the Denver region, she was presented with the High Hopes Tribute Award by the Children’s Diabetes Foundation in October of 2015. This award has brought her a great deal of recognition. Born on January 2, 1967, Paige Elway hails from New York, United States. As in 2023, Paige Elway's age is 56 years. Check below for more deets about Paige Elway. This page will put a light upon the Paige Elway bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Paige Elway Profile:
|Stage Name||Paige Elway|
|Real Name||Paige Elway|
|Birthday||January 2, 1967|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
Paige Elway Family
Family and Personal Life
Paige Elway‘ father’s name is Not Available and Paige Elway‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Paige Elway Trivia
- Paige Elway was born in New York, United States.
- Paige Elway’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- She spent her childhood in the city of Seattle in Washington.
- She is committed to assisting in the elimination of puppy mills in the state of Colorado and has formed a partnership with the Adopt, Don’t Shop group.
- She was born into a family of businesspeople, her parents being Joshua and Pam Green. In 2006, she had a short engagement to the actor Reagan Dunn.