Nithu Gowda is an Indian actress and model who predominantly works in Kannada and Telugu film industries. She will be making her big-screen debut with ‘Ranam’ Kannada movie alongside Chetan Ahimasha. Since the film is bilingual (Jaisena in Telugu), this will also mark her Telugu debut. Hails from Hassa, Karnataka, Nithu Gowda is a dentist by profession. Check below for more deets about the actress. This page will put a light upon the Nithu Gowda biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumors, lesser-known facts and more.
Nithu Gowda Biography:
|Stage Name||Nithu Gowda|
|Real Name||Nithu Gowda|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Dentist|
|Birthplace||Hassan, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Hassan, Karnataka, India|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Parents||Father: a retired Army officer|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Husband||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Hassan|
|College||M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences in the Faculty of Dental Sciences, Bangalore|
Nithu Gowda’s Known and Lesser Known Facts
- Nithu Gowda hails from Hassa, Karnataka, India
- Nithu Gowda’s birthday is on NA.
- Nithu Gowda’s father is a retired Army officer.
- After finishing college, Nithu Gowda decided to take a break from dentistry and try her luck in acting.
- Nithu Gowda has always wanted to become an actress from her childhood.
She will be making her film debut with a bilingual film, which will be releasing in Kannada as ‘Ranam’ and in Telugu as ‘Jai Sena’.
- Apart from acting and dentistry, she has also done a few commercial ads.
- Being a sports enthusiast, she was part of the badminton and volleyball teams during her college and participated in many inter-college competitions.
Nithu Gowda’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Nithu Gowda, Nithu Gowda wiki, Nithu Gowda bio, Nithu Gowda photos, Nithu Gowda news, Who is Nithu Gowda, Shetty Shetty biography, Nithu Gowda Photos
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: