Nimisha Sajayan is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Malayalam film industry. She made her big-screen debut with Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum which released in 2017. She won the Kerala State Film Award for Best actress in 2018 for her roles in the films Oru Kuprasidha Payyan and Chola. She holds a black belt in Taekwondo. She represented Maharashtra in Tawkwondo national competitions. She got the black belt when she was in 8th standard.
Early Life and Careers:
Nimisha Sajayan was born on 4 January 1997 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is the daughter of Sajayan, an engineer and Bindhu both originally hailing from Kollam district of Kerala. She has an elder sister named Nithu. She did her schooling in Carmel Convent High School, Belivili, Badlapur, Thane District, Maharashtra. She is a student of Mass communication at K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research in Mumbai. Her mother’s ancestral home is in Punalur, Kollam district.
She made her big-screen debut in 2017’s Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum Malayalam movie which directed by Dileesh Pothan. She acted in many Malayalam film which includes Eeda, Mangalyam Thanthunanena, Oru Kuprasidha Payyan, 41 and many more. She bagged the 49th Kerala State Film Awards 2019 for the movies Oru Kuprasidha Payyan directed by Madhupal and Chola directed by Sanal Kumar Sasidharan.
Nimisha Sajayan will next be seen in One Malayalam movie, Thuramukham Malayalam Movie, Malik Malayalam Movie, and Jinn Malayalam movie.
Nimisha Sajayan’ Personal Info:
|Real Name||Nimisha Sajayan|
|Stage Name||Nimisha Sajayan|
|Birthday||4 January 1997|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Punalur, Kollam district, Kerala|
|Current City||Kochi, Kerala
|School||Carmel Convent High School, Badlapur, Maharashtra|
|College||K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai|
|Debut||Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum Malayalam movie (2017)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling|
|Nimisha Sajayan Instagram|
|Nimisha Sajayan Facebook|
|Nimisha Sajayan Twitter|
|Nimisha Sajayan Youtube||Youtube|
|Nimisha Sajayan Mobile Number||N.A.|
Nimisha Sajayan Filmography:
|1||Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum Malayalam Movie||2017|
|2||Eeda Malayalam Movie||2018|
|3||Mangalyam Thanthunanena Malayalam Movie||2018|
|4||Oru Kuprasidha Payyan Malayalam Movie||2018|
|5||41 Malayalam Movie||2019|
|6||Chola Malayalam Movie||2019|
|7||Stand Up Malayalam Movie||2019|
|8||One Malayalam Movie||2020|
|9||Thuramukham Malayalam Movie||2020|
|10||Malik Malayalam Movie||2020|
|11||Jinn Malayalam Movie||2020|
Nimisha Sajayan’s Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Nimisha Sajayan holds a black belt in Taekwondo. She represented Maharashtra in Tawkwondo national competitions. She got the black belt when she was in 8th standard.
- Out of 12 nominations, she won 8 awards which include Best Actress, Best Debutant Actor Female, Best Newcomer Actress.
Additional information about Nimisha Sajayan
- Does Nimisha Sajayan know cooking? – No.
- Does Nimisha Sajayan smoke? – Not known.
- Does Nimisha Sajayan drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Nimisha Sajayan go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Nimisha Sajayan’s first crush? – Not revealed.
- Who is Nimisha Sajayan’s boyfriend ( Nimisha Sajayan’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Nimisha Sajayan’s husband? – Unmarried.
- Nimisha Sajayan’s shoe size is 8.
- Nimisha Sajayan’s height is 5’7″
- Nimisha Sajayan’ father name is Sajayan.
- Nimisha Sajayan’ mother name is Bindhu.
- Nimisha Sajayan’ sister name is Nithu.
- Nimisha Sajayan’ birthday date is 4 January 1997.
- Nimisha Sajayan’ age is 24 years.
- Nimisha Sajayan’ hometown is Punalur, Kollam district, Kerala..
- Nimisha Sajayan’ mother tongue is Malayalam.
- Nimisha Sajayan’ debut film was Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum Malayalam movie which released in 2017.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: