Nikko Gonzalez is an American who rose to notoriety as a result of his father, Tony Gonzalez, who is a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He was a linebacker and tight end for the football team at Loyola High School in Los Angeles, where he attended high school. In 2022, his father shared a Mother’s Day picture on Instagram, in which his son made an appearance. Born on February 12, 2001, Nikko Gonzalez hails from New York, United States. As in 2023, Nikko Gonzalez's age is 22 years. Check below for more deets about Nikko Gonzalez. This page will put a light upon the Nikko Gonzalez bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Nikko Gonzalez Profile:
|Stage Name||Nikko Gonzalez|
|Real Name||Nikko Gonzalez|
|Birthday||February 12, 2001|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
Nikko Gonzalez Family
Family and Personal Life
Nikko Gonzalez‘ father’s name is Not Available and Nikko Gonzalez‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Nikko Gonzalez Trivia
- Nikko Gonzalez was born in New York, United States.
- Nikko Gonzalez’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- His dad rose to fame as an All-Pro tight end playing in the NFL for the Kansas City Chiefs and Atlanta Falcons. He came into the world in 2001.
- In 2019, he was present for the induction ceremony of his father into the NFL Hall of Fame. In addition, he was included in the documentary Play It Forward, which was released in 2019.
- His mum is Lauren Sanchez.